Chapter 6:

Note: I assume that those who are reading this story will have finished reading Solo Leveling, so I will not write about the encounter between the White Tiger guild master and Hwang Dong soo outside the portal.

And another thing, in addition to the head of the ice elves (Hyakkis) there will be another who will be his right hand, this one will have the same strength as him.
______________________________________

3 days had passed in the dungeon while only 3 hours in Korea. Sung separated from his group after eating with the excuse of exercising.

Although he wasn't lying, at the end of his routine so as not to receive the punishment, he went to the den of the ice bears.

"Arise"

With that command, the soldiers he had gotten during the job change mission came out of the shadows. In front of them, the ice bears were ready to attack.

"This is your first task, kill and level up"

From the top of a tree, Rimuru watched Sung Jin Woo. He waited for the hunt to end to see if his suspicions were correct.

<That soldier named Igris is strong, I would like to see him fight with Song Yi, although I'm sure he would win> Rimuru  Thought and analyzed the shadows and Sung's movements.

The black-haired hunter approached the corpse of the leader of the bears, which Igris had decapitated.

"Arise" Jin Woo ordered, and from the dead monster came his shadow.

<I was right, he uses the shadows of his prey> Rimuru Thought

In the woods:

Kim Chul was running aimlessly through the forest, his team had died at the hands of the Yetis and, to make matters worse, the Hyakkis had returned.

Without hope of winning, he ran as best he could and entered the forest. After running for a while he reached where the other hunters were.

But he didn't like what he saw, they had food, tents, coats, and equipment. Why did they have that? Unable to accept that his team perished due to his bad decisions, he went against the weaker hunters.

“You shits!” Kim Chul came out of the trees, he was furious.

“Kim Chul?” Park Hee-jin stood up. "How did you get here?"

“My attack force was wiped out due to lack of food and equipment! But how did you find this?!"

No one spoke, they couldn't tell that Sung Jin Woo had handed them over.

<Why don't they talk?! Have their mouths been sewn shut?!> Kim Chul thought as He drew his sword. "If you tell me who hid the supplies I'll let them go, I'll count to 3"

Kim Chul counted to 3 but no one said a word, enraged he charged at them.

The sound of metal colliding startled Kim Chul, Song Yi stopped it with Rimuru's katana.

"Damn girl!"

He made several attacks against Song Yi but none hit her, they were all blocked by the girl's katana.

“Ugh… AAAHG!” Kim Chul yelled, three ice arrows pierced through his chest.

"It's Hyakkis!" one of the C-rank hunters yelled.

Song Yi walked away from Kim Chul, his lifeless body falling into the snow.

"This idiot brought the Hyakkis to us." Song Yi was on guard.

"Calm down" Rimuru put his hand on his student's shoulder, he had returned from the forest.

"Master!" Song Yi smiled upon seeing her master.

"Rimuru, what should we do?" Park Heejin asked.

"I'll take care of those two." He pointed at the ones that seemed stronger. “C ranks won't stand a chance, so I need you and Song Yi to hold out until I finish them off or Sung Jin Woo returns, whichever comes first"

"I understand, you can leave us that task"

"Fight carefully Master"

Thus began the battle between hunters and Hyakkis.

With Sung Jin Woo:

Sung sensed a strong energy in the camp, so he hurried back. Upon arrival the first thing he saw was Song Yi and Park Hee killing Hyakkis.

"Arise"

Sung's shadows appeared and joined the battle. Now everything was more even.

“Sung, you must help Rimuru!” Park Hee Jin yelled as she cast fire magic.

"The master is fighting the two strongest!" Song Yi warned, continuing to fight the elves.

He transformed Kim Chul into a shadow and ran to help Rimuru. The Rimuru was dealing with two Hyakkis that could be considered S-rank.

<This guy is impressive> Sung thought before launching himself into a fight with one of the Hyakkis (with whom he fights in the original story), he took advantage of his lack of concentration and stabbed him with one of his daggers.

[Paralysis did not come into effect, defenses were too high]

[Bleeding did not come into effect, defenses were too high]

"My skills don't hurt him," Sung thought.

"Do you think this is enough?" The elf asked.

Sung was surprised, he understood what the monster was saying.

Chief Hyakki tried to take Sung's dagger but it returned to his hand. He tried to damage it again, being dodged by the elf.

"Because you protect humans despite not being one?"

"What are you talking about?"

The Hyakki made his weapons appear, collided with Sung's daggers, and from the shadows came Igris and Iron (Shadow of Kim Chul).

Between the three of them, they hit the boss, they had caused him some damage. The elf landed a hard kick to Sung's chest and backed away from them, visibly surprised.

"They're amazing!" the head elf shouted.

"Mr. Sung!" Song Yi arrived next to Park Hee Jin. "We're done with them, we'll help you with this one."

"I don't have much mana left but I'll do my best." Park Hee prepared to cast magic.

Now the leader of the Hyakkis was surrounded, more excited and confident than before he launched himself against them.

The battle had gone on longer than expected, Park Hee Jin ran out of mana, Song Yi was tired and Sung was low on mana, if Igris and Iron were destroyed again he wouldn't be able to regenerate them.

"Hey, long ears" Rimuru appeared from the bushes, in his hands he had the head of the elf who was the boss's right hand. "Do you recognize this face? Your head will also be in my hands"

"Don't think so human!"

The elf fell for the provocation and lunged at Rimuru, Rimuru blocked the attack and smiled.

"We won," he told the elf.

Sung, Song Yi, Iron, and Igris appeared around him to finish him off. He couldn't react or resist the attack of the four of them combined, the battle was over.

The portal opened, And they could return home.

End of Chapter 06