Chapter 31:

While Sung Jin Woo dealt with Thomas André, Rimuru continued to use "Thought Acceleration" on Hwang Dong Soo while healing him from dying.

He was like that for several minutes until he felt a presence larger than normal, close to the level of Thomas André.

'Another national-level hunter' He thought and looked in the direction where the force came from.

A tall man with white hair, brown skin, and elegantly dressed, probably for the guild conference that was supposed to be held at that time.

Rimuru noticed it well, that man was fast and precise.

'That hunter's name is Edgar Munchen, he is one of the survivors of the Kamish dragon's dungeon breakout' Ciel informed.

Kanae and Song Yi were fighting as a team against him, the difference in strength was obvious, but both of them could do a bit of damage to him if they did it right.

"Sting" Edgar whispered and two ice picks came out of his hands.

One pierced through Kanae's stomach and the other was dodged by Song Yi.

Park Hee used magic to strengthen her friends, and Jin Ah used what she had learned from Rimuru to heal Kanae.

'Master, I recommend you calm down' Ciel said feeling that Rimuru's anger didn't go down, but went up when he saw that for a moment Kanae was hurt.

'Ciel, before traveling you said that we should bring someone, right?' Rimuru asked.

'Yes master'

'I want you to bring Ultima here so she can have fun' He ordered.

Almost instantly the demon appeared next to her lord, she was wearing her typical fighting clothes.

"Rimuru-sama, I'm so glad to see you," Ultima exclaimed smiling.

"Ultima, I want you to annihilate everyone who gets close to them" he pointed in the direction of Kanae and the others.

"I don't care how you do it."

Hearing his words The demon smiled amused, they had made her lord angry and she could help him, she definitely wasn't going to let him down.

"But that one is mine!" He pointed at Edgar.

"As you order" He made a small bow and addressed the girls to dismember whoever approaches.

At a slow pace, Rimuru approached Edgar and they looked at each other squarely.

"You won't touch her again" Rimuru whispered in the hunter's ear which he couldn't notice when he had positioned himself behind him.

Much less reacted to the kick that Rimuru landed on his back, sending him crashing into several buildings.

Edgar was surprised and angry at the same time. Perhaps he had been careless?

"You're not ordinary," He said standing up and looking at Rimuru in front of him. "But believe me, I'm much more extraordinary than you."

"I recommend you use your transformation from the beginning," Rimuru said taking off his dark coat.

"Don't think I'm going to play"

Edgar watched him, Rimuru was very dangerous, he knew it very well just by looking at him, he wasn't holding back a bit of his power.

Despite everything he smiled, he didn't plan on dying to help Thomas, but he wouldn't let them humiliate him either.

"Okay, I'll give you the pleasure of dying in my hands"

Like Thomas, he used the power he got from the rulers.

He donned an ice armor and wasted no time creating many ice spikes and launching in Rimuru's direction.

The blue-haired man sliced ​​through them with great ease with his storm sword, without even moving from his place.

"That's all?"

Without answering, Edgar created an ice room where he trapped himself with Rimuru.

A countless number of attacks poured out through the ice walls, ceiling, and floor.

But none managed to reach Rimuru, he dodged them without taking his eyes off Edgar.

He noticed Edgar didn't have many tricks, it was a waste that he had such power despite his precision.

If it wasn't for Rimuru he was almost certain that he would have killed his enemy in that ice room.

Rimuru ignited a flame in the palm of his hand and the room began to melt smoothly.

"Your ice is useless in front of me"

Edgar thought about it for a moment, he had no chance against Rimuru, so he would escape.

He created several walls of ice between them to mislead Rimuru and left an ice clone of himself to start escaping.

He had been several blocks away, he thought he had made it.

"Did you think you'd escape?" He heard Rimuru's voice behind him and his blood ran cold.

He used all of his strength to try to stop Rimuru's advance but it was useless, at that moment no one could stop Rimuru.

He plunged the storm sword into Edgar's stomach, then set fire to him from within.

"I feel a little sorry for you, you arrived at the moment I needed to vent my anger," Rimuru said before Edgar's screams.

"Very little pity"

And ended the life of the national-level hunter.

End of Chapter 31