Chapter 26:

Rimuru just woke up and the first thing he saw was Jin Ah. Who was changing the cold cloth that is on his forehead.

"How do you feel? Are you alright? Should I call someone?” Jin Ah asked worriedly.

Rimuru just shook his head and closed his eyes, and asks in his mind 'why the hell did Jin Ah have magical energy?'

'Ciel, what happened to her?'

'......'

'Ciel?'

'......'

'Damn it Ciel, I hate it when you get like that. Tell me, what do you want me to do?'

After he said that,The world stopped completely and Ciel dragged Rimuru into the imaginary space where there was nothing but darkness and just the two of them.

"I only ask that you pay me more attention, whenever you find a girl you always forget about me for a while"

"That's not true, besides I've never been with so many girls"

"Chloe, Shuna, Shion, Luminous, Hinata, Kumara, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, Shiraori, Karenina, Azusa"

"Okay, I accept that I have many wives!"

He interrupted her, he knew that Ciel was not going to stop until she named each woman he had been with or married.

"Only that?" Ciel crossed her arms under her chest.

"And yes, I have neglected you,You never give me time to ask you out or do something together. I don't want this to sound like an excuse but whenever we have a moment alone all you do is throw yourself at me and we end up having wild sex"

"But you like it!"

"Of course I like it,you are the most beautiful person of all!"

Ciel's frown expression had softened and she let out a smiled. Rimuru just sighed with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't give you the attention you deserve as my first wife and most faithful companion"

"Me too, I shouldn't have behaved that way." She approached Rimuru,and the two was standing face to face. "I am sorry"

She gave Rimuru a small kiss on the lips, followed by another one a little longer, then another one, and another, until reaching a deep kiss.

"I'll make it up to you" Rimuru said ending the kiss. "We'll have a date"

He held Ciel's hand who looked at him smiling and opened a portal in front of them.

A/N: What happens in the quote I'll write in an episode called "Extra", maybe I'll post it after the end or between chapters.

A portal opened over the sky of Japan, from there Rimuru came out. he watched the destruction that the giants were causing, he thought that he should get to work.

"Do it Ciel"

"Yes Master"

Ciel thenturned the world back on course.

Tempest sword in hand Rimuru launched himself at two giants below him. He easily dodged the blows thrown at him and with two slashes he finished them off, it's not difficult at all.

"This won't take me long, there are about 30 left in all of Japan"

'The other members of the guild have exterminated 32 giants in total'

"That means that if I hurry I can match them, that's fine with me"

He sprinted across Japan, from city to city, all to finish as fast as possible and show off a bit.

The news that he was there cleaning the dungeon soon came out on TV and therefore, his guildmates knew about it.

Rimuru ignored the cameras and continued his massacre of the giants. He was cleaning city by city until he reached Shinjuku, where the portal was guarded by the largest and most powerful of the giants.

"You're late," he said to Sung Jin Woo who was behind his back

Rimuru was still looking at the largest of the giants.

"Maybe," the dark-haired man answered, standing next to Rimuru and also looking at the monster. "Are you okay?"

"Better than ever" Rimuru replied with a smiled and made his Tempest sword appear. "I'll take care of this, you go for the boss"

"Understood" Jin woo walked towards the front and stopped for a second without turning around. "Thank you for saving my sister, I don't know what would have happened to me if she died"

"Don't worry, Jin Ah is my friend after all." he lunged at the monster and their weapons collided, creating a large cloud of dust. "Now go"

End of Chapter 26