2• Rahul And Their First Meet

A certain someone was sitting on a bench in a park hiding himself in disguise,thinking how his mother is adamant to get him married . He didn't have anyone in his life but still he didn't want to. He wanted to concentrate on his career right now.

His trance was broken as his phone rang flashing the name 'Bhavo💖' .
He picked it up and put the phone a little distant his ear , '' You idiottttt '' his sister shouted making his ear deaf for a second.
'' Don't make me deaf bhavo. I can clearly hear you. '' he said sarcastically.
'' Where the hell are you,you idiot ? It is 11 already. When we you be home? I am waiting for you. '' she said.
'' I am in the park and will be back soon. Don't wait for me. Ok, take care. Bye! '' he said and cut the call.

He then drove his car back to his home. He was in manglore, at his home for some days or else he lived in Mumbai.

He locked his car and headed towards his house,took out the house keys and opened the door. Only to find his sister sitting on the sofa using her phone. As the door ,opened she looked up at him . Rahul went near him and said, '' Why are you up? I told you to not wait for me right? ''
'' Hello to you to Mr. KL Rahul .'' she said sarcastically. Rahul rolled his eyes and sat down beside her pushing her a bit to make some space for him.
'' I know what are you going to say Anna. But you know that mom is not completely wrong. '' she said making him understand.
'' I know bhavo, but she is being stubborn. '' he said.
'' as if you are not. '' she muttered to herself.
'' Listen anna, I know what are you thinking but can't you give it a chance. I don't think that all this will affect your career at all. Your teammates are married as well and they are doing good as well. Please think of it once .'' she said and left for her room.

Rahul was thinking of all those things she spoke .
All this can be given a chance,he thought to himself. He thought of giving in the situation and let the future decide it for him.
Making his mind on it, he went to sleep.

The next day he told this to his mother. She was beyond happy with this. He knew that she had found a girl already, looking at the smile on his mother's face. He just shook his head in disbelief.
The day was going good until a bomb landed on him in the evening.
Everyone was sitting in the garden having some tea and coffee.
His mother came all of a sudden and said, '' I have found a girl for you '' pointing towards Rahul.
This was shock for the family as well. Everybody was staring at her like she had grown two horns on her head.
'' Mom isn't it too early to find a girl. I just told you my decision this morning .'' Rahul said coming out of the shock.
'' I know Rahul but the girl is one of millions. Just the perfect partner for you. And they are coming to meet us tomorrow. Be ready guys. '' she said and left towards the house.
Rahul knew he had to agree with whatever she would say, afterall she was his mother.

The next day, he got up and went downstairs to find his mother roaming in the house instructing workers to do the work.
'' Mum what's all this? '' he asked looking around the house.
'' They are coming so just doing some arrangements. You are not ready yet. They would be reaching any moment. Go get ready. Now. '' she said and shooed him away.
He got ready in black jeans,white T-shirt paired along with denim jacket looking dapper.
Then setting his hair, he headed downstairs to find his sisters staring at him with a mischievous grin.
'' You are looking hot Anna '' Bhavna and Eshanvi said.
'' Ehh... Thank you guys. '' he said scratching his neck. Both of them laughed in response .
'' You guys know who the most eligible girl for me in the town is, right? '' he asked sarcastically. They let out a giggle and were going to say something when the bell rang and his mother along with his father moved to welcome the guests .
Three of them stood near the couch like obedient children.

The Shetty family was on the door. His parents welcomed them. Athiya looked around the house and found a boy looking at them with utter shock on his face (that's our Rahul). Athiya saw him looking extremely handsome and hot in the outfit. The perfect eyes and the jawline, his hairs perfectly set with his beard trimmed.

As Rahul saw the guests he was shocked to core. He then saw the reaction of his sisters and got that everybody knew who the guest was except him.

He came out of the shock when he saw a girl entering through the door with her parents ( and there comes our athiya). She was looking beautiful in greyish suit matched with statement earings. His mouth hung open seeing her looking jaw dropping gorgeous (I don't know if it is a word, but still) . Her hairs falling on her shoulders with a dupatta on her left.

Their eyes meet, they were booring into each others souls

Their eyes meet, they were booring into each others souls. They stared at each other for some moments which was broken by Eshanvi when she nudged him. They looked down in embarrassment while the girls giggled at them.

All of them exchanged pleasantries, introduced themselves and settled on the sofa. Athiya and Rahul were seating exactly opposite to each other.

Ahan was extremely happy meeting one the finest batter of the team. While the girls were fangirling from inside seeing Athiya and Suneil in front of them.

Both sets of parents looked at each other and nodded.
Athiya and Rahul were just stealing glances at each other. Rahul then stared at her and then looked away.
'' Anna, dekhna he hai toh acche se dekh lo na '' Eshanvi said with a mischievous smile. Rahul just gave her a dirty look and said, '' Can you just shut up esh.. '' '' so that you can continue to stare at her. '' she said and giggled. Rahul was embarrassed.

'' Mom how do you and mana aunty know each other ?'' Bhavna asked out of curiosity.
'' We were best friends in our college time but we lost touch as your mother got married and I moved to Mumbai. I met her at the a store here in manglore some days ago,when I came here for a project. '' mana replied with a smile remembering the old days.
'' So we thought of set the kids up. We are friends for like ages now, and thought to change this friendship into relationship.'' her mother continued. All of them talked about their careers and many other things,while Rahul and athiya just hummed and nodded to them.

'' Rahul show around the house to Athiya.'' his mother suggested him to which he nodded and got up from his seat. Athiya looked at her father to which he nodded. She got up and followed Rahul.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!
So another update is here. Do give your opinions. Would love if anyone suggests anything. Love you guys a lot.
See you in the next chapter.
Till then, bye!
Yours,
Mahi💙