5• Planning A Trip

After finishing their lunch, all of them sat on the couch.

A realisation dawned upon Rahul '' Aap sab log ek sath yaha? Kaise? ''

'' Aree yeh sab drame me main baat toh reh he gyi.'' harry said.
''Dekho bol bhi kaun raha hai. Drama queen. '' jassi said making harry shut up. He just huffed in annoyance. That's what happens when innocent not-so-innocent jassi gaves in.
Everybody started to bicker about who is the drama queen. They started to run around the house throwing pillows at each other. That's what happens when ICT is present together , they can't keep calm. ICT and silence doesn't go in one sentence.

'' Guys...guys...'' Rahul tried to stop them but it was ICT, nobody can stop them except one. Rahul looked at the triumph card, Mahi with do-something-with-them look. Mahi gave him you-are-one-of-them look but still helped him.

'' Everyone stop bickering. Back to your places. Finger on your lips .Now. '' he said and everybody sat silently on their places with finger on their lips.

Athiya was amused with all this. Virat was captain but he still listened to mahi bhai as if he is the one. They are brothers to each other. The sudden behavior change made her chuckle .

All the ladies were suppressing their laughter, but couldn't control it, so they laughed.

All the men were looking like punished children who were not allowed to speak. Even mahi bhai laughed and the men's were whining over it. '' Mahi Bhai''virat whined.

'' Enough guys. Can we please come back to the topic. '' Rahul said '' Aisa kuch hai kya jo mai bhul raha hu? ''

'' Of course Mr. Rahul , you were the one to plan our trip to Goa, right? '' Jaddu said that's when he realized what he was missing. He bit his tongue and others facepalmed themselves.
'' Sorry guys. I just forgot. But I have made all the bookings. By the way, we would be leaving tomorrow morning. '' he said to which everyone nodded.

'' Athiya why don't you join us on this trip? '' Mahi Bhai asked .

She was stunned by the sudden question, she looked at Rahul who was looking at her, she adverted her gaze towards Mahi '' Uh how can I... I mean... '' that's when mana interrupted '' You should go athiya. ''
She looked at her father who just blinked in assurance that everything would be fine .

Rahul was hoping that she would say yes. He really wanted her to come with him but he didn't really knew the reason.

An unknown string was attached between them .

Athiya looked at everybody's hopeful eyes, she took a breathe and said, '' Ok , I will come. '' . Soon everybody's expression changed into happy. Everybody started to discuss their plans about what are they going to do and where would they visit and stuff like that.

Rahul stood near athiya, '' thank you for coming. I hope that you will not regret coming with us. '' . She looked at him with a small smile ,'' I know I won't regret it. ''

This was a perfect opportunity to get to know each other . They knew they have a life ahead together, so taking those small steps together won't be a problem .

Athiya's parents went back to Mumbai while she stayed here for the trip.

This trip was going to be a memorable one for them .

The whole ICT was done with their packing already, only Rahul and athiya were left. He did his packing , after that athiya went to shopping as she didn't have anything to take with her where Rahul accompanied her.

They drove to one of the malls.The journey was silent, but it was a comfortable one . They enjoyed their company while glancing at each other. As they reached there, many people were staring at them . After taking selfies with their fans and giving autograph to them, both of them headed inside . All the people were staring at them. Being a celebrity didn't help it.