10• Never Have I Ever

Everyone was ready with their tequila shots .
Anushka started '' The rules are very clear to everyone. If you have done it, take a shot. So let's begin. Never have I ever went on a blind date ''
Rahul, Hardik, virat, natasha took shots.
Anushka and athiya looked at their partners with a look.

''Never have I ever cheated in a test. ''
Everyone except athiya, dhana and Rahul took shots. Everyone looked at rahul.
'' Hey! I was a smart and sincere kid ,unlike you all. '' he said with a duh tone, while others whined.

''Never have I ever ditched my best friend for someone. ''
Virat, rohit, harry, rahul ,Surya,athiya devisha, and others took shots of their drinks. Rohit and virat gave stink eye to each other.

Anushka smirked and dramatically asked, '' For whom you ditched me athiya? How can you do this to me? I love you so much... I am hurt ''

'' Cut the drama Anu.. You know everything still .. And how can I not ditch ,when you have a best friend like you. '' athiya said dramatically .

''This is why they are actors '' virat murmured to which anushka and athiya glared at him. And others muffled their laughters. Anushka gave him i-will-see-you-later look. And he apologised with his puppy eyes.

'' Ok so next one, Never have I ever flirted with my fans. This question is just for the you guys. ''
Every guy took a shot. And their respective partners gave them a stink eye.

''Never have I ever flirted with someone in last two hours''
Athiya and Rahul looked at each other and gulped their shots at once. Along with other couples.
'' Flirting and all huh '' anushka whispered while athiya looked down embarrased , while going red.

'' Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher. ''
Virat and Hardik took shots, while others laughed except their partners.
'' That was a long time back. Nothing to laugh about it. '' virat said. Everyone stopped laughing, then they all looked at each other and laughed out loud ,hearing their stories of having crush on their teachers.

'' Six questions are done, four more to go. If we continue this ahead after that, then none of you will be able to go back to hotel. '' anushka said and continued ,'' Never have I ever checked my partner out without them knowing. '' Everyone took shots except the singles.
Rahul looked at athiya and smirked, her face became red, remebering the incident of her checking him out and getting caught.
Anushka noticed this and said, '' What happened athiya, why are you so red? '' athiya chocked at her drink and Rahul coughed. His ears became red as well.
Everyone just chuckled at them.

'' Never have I ever kept a secret about my past from my partner. ''
Athiya looked at rahul, smiled sadly and took a shot. This triggered her memories.
Then anushka realised what she asked, and looked at athiya with wide eyes.

Athiya's eyes filled with tears, she got up and moved towards the main door . Everyone just looked at her running figure. Rahul sensed something wrong and moved behind her.
Anushka muttered, ''Shit! I should have not asked this. ''

Everyone kept quiet as, they should not interfere in their matter for now.

Athiya just ran from there, towards the main road and didn't realise the car coming towards her.
A hand took hold of her forearm and she was pulled towards a hard chest. She looked up to find rahul looking at her, with concern.

He took hold of her wrist and dragged her to the garden area where not many people were present.

'' Athiya, are you out of you mind, why were you running like that? Because of that question, I knew you were not telling me something, but did I ever ask you? No right ,then.. '' he yelled at her . She kept looking at her feet as fresh tears formed in her eyes, that's when he noticed them.

He just pulled her towards him and hugged her tight. She hugged him ,that's when she broke down.

'' Shhh... I am so sorry sunshine. I should not have yelled at you. But I was worried for you. I am really sorry. '' he said rubbing her back and caressing her hairs.

'' I am sorry too... I should have told you everything.. But I was scared.. What if you also left me... You trust me without even knowing me and... I kept you in dark... I am sorry... Sorry... Sorry'' she mumbled against his skin , burying her face in his neck.

'' It's ok.. I won't ask you anything... Ok... Just calm down. '' he said and made her sit on the bench nearby.

He took hold of her hand and knelt down, wiping her tears,he said, '' Sunshine just look at me. Whatever happens or whatever your past is, I am always there for you. Ok. You are never going to be left alone. You are stuck with me forever , now you have to bear it. ''
The last line made her chuckle, which brought a smile on their faces.

She made him sit beside and said, '' thank you for everything rahul... I am glad that I found you... And I will tell you everything once I am ready.. Just give me sometime. ''

'' You can have your time sunshine. '' he said and she hugged him , snuggled into him.

After calming down a bit, '' and what's with this nickname?'' she asked while keeping her head on his shoulder.

'' I just like to call you that. You are like a sunshine in my life. So yaa. '' he answered which made her smile. She hummed.

He tried to break the hug, she whined and said softly, '' This feels safe.''
He held her tightly in his embrace and vowed to never let her go and be the safe place for her.

After a while he felt some weight on his shoulder and noticed her even breaths on his neck, he looked at her from the corner of his eyes and found her sleeping. Just then she snuggled into him making him smile.

Here anushka and sanjana were worried sick for their best friend. Anushka was just blaming herself for everything .
Just then a message popped in virats phone. He took it out and found rahul has messaged him, he read it out loud,
''You guys need not to worry . I am with her and will take her to the hotel . And especially anushka, she is fine and safe. Don't worry. Will meet you in the morning. ''

Then they took a breathe of relief. Anushka knew, if rahul is there with athiya , she need not to worry about her.
She knew, the bond they have formed in these days is strong enough to overcome this situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,
Another day, another update. Hope you guys liked it. The next few chapters would be about the whole past thing and this fiasco.
Please do vote and share your comments. See you in the next update.
Till then,
Bye!
Yours,
Mahi💙.