4• Reactions

Bhavna raised an eyebrow at them asking their decision. They looked at each other.

Rahul took her hand in his and said, '' We are ready for the marriage. ''

Before anybody could react they heard a loud voice, '' Marriage?!? Wait What ?!? '' . Harry shouted.

As everybody heard a voice they turned around to find whole Indian Team with their spouse at the door with shocked expressions.

The bag in Harry's hand fell down with a thud with his mouth open with shock written on his face. All the boys were staring at him with utter disbelief. Anushka and Sanjana were staring at Athiya with anger. They were not able to believe what just happened with them. Marriage, that also of Rahul came as a shock for them. The whole gang was present there, gracing their precious presence on this very moment. Mayank was giving him those wicked states.

Rahul and Athiya were shocked as well. Their eyes popped out of the socket seeing the whole gang there.
Their best friends were shooting daggers at them. Athiya was feeling a little nervous and uncomfortable under those gazes. So he kept a hand on her back to make her a little comfort. Sensing his touch, she relaxed a bit.

'' Yuzi and Kuli,keep the takeouts in the kitchen. '' Mahi Bhai said diverting their attention from the couple for sometime. Rahul mentally thanked him for this.

Rahul recovered from the shock and said, '' Aap sab log yaha? Achanak? Kaise? ''

Virat being virat answered, '' Ab yahi khada rakhega ya andar bhi aane dega. '' . His mom smacked his head and said ,'' Aree andar aao na baccho. ''

Everybody entered and glared at Rahul while passing through and settled themselves wherever they got place to sit . Anushka and Sanjana passed death glares to Athiya.
Both of them knew they have screwed up this time . They should have told them about this beforehand, they were not sure, but still they should have known. But they couldn't do anything, they themselves didn't knew what was gonna happen with them. And here they were standing beside each other, ready for an arranged marriage.

Everybody was surprised seeing Shetty family there .
'' Hi aunty '' anushka said and hugged mana. She reciprocated with a smile and did the same with Suneil.
She sat beside mana and said, '' Yeh toh kuch nhi batayenge , Aap he bata dijiye. ''

'' Rajeshwari was my collage best friend but we lost touch and now met after years. Marriage of our children was a thing, so thought of this alliance. '' mana said and anushka smiled at her .

The elders thought to let the children talk so they went to the garden for a stroll.

'' Soo... Aap kuch bolna chahenge Mr. KL Rahul? '' Virat asked folding his hands to his chest with raised eyebrows. ( I can literally imagine virat doing that)

'' Listen virat, I was going to tell you about all this but yeh Sab itni jaldi me hua ki I forgot to tell you. Sorry everyone '' he said with pleading eyes. Well everybody can fell for those puppy eyes of Rahul , and everybody did. Virat nodded his head , while mahi bhai asked ,'' Care to introduce her? '' pointing towards athiya.

Rahul nodded and said, '' She is athiya... ''
How would he introduce her as? Soon to be fiance? Or soon to be wife?
Athiya saw his facial expressions and came in rescue, '' Hi I am Athiya Shetty. Nice to meet you all. ''

'' Hi, I am MSDhoni. Nice to meet you too. '' he said with a smile and she replied, '' I know you sir . I am a big fan of yours. '' with a smile which MS replied politely '' Thank you. And please don't call me sir. MS, mahi, bhai, bhaiyya, anything would be fine and that implies for everyone here except Rahul '' he said to which she blushed and nodded.

'' Hi, I am Virat Kohli. '' virat said and athiya replied, '' I already know you virat. No need to be formal. Afterall you are my bestfriends husband. ''
'' Oh so you remember you have a bestfriend as well. '' anushka said with sarcasm dripping from her words.
'' Nush listen to me, I know I should have told you beforehand but... I am sorry yarr. Iss baar maaf kar de. '' athiya said holding her ears.
'' Let it go Nush. '' virat said. She just hummed in response. Athiya knew that she had to pursue her friends or they will not let her be alive.

'' Actually you all don't need to introduce yourselves. I already know you all. '' she said glancing at Rahul . Everybody understood what she meant.

'' Yaha bhai pura pyaar me pada hai aur mujhe khabar he nhi hai , wahh '' an inquisitive harry said throwing his hands up in the air dramatically.
'' Cut the drama harry , Aisa kuch nhi hai '' Rahul said and harry threw a pillow at him which he dodged successfully.
'' Can't even throw a pillow properly, idiot. I will tell you how to throw a pillow at someone. '' he said and threw the pillow at harry. He dodged it and pillow landed straight on Mayank's face, who was sitting beside harry.

I am so dead now, Rahul thought to himself . Mayank was not saying anything but he knew that he is going to kill him for sure . This was fuel in the fire .

'' Monkus noo.. '' Rahul muttered .
But the game was on then. Mayank picked the pillow up and ran towards Rahul. Rahul ran in another direction to escape from him. The Tom and Jerry fight began. Mayank was throwing things in his direction while be kept dodging it. Everyone was giving them bored looks as if it was the most common sight.

Athiya was amused . She never thought that the players running here and there are international players . The kids were enjoying as well. Vamika and Agastya were giggling sitting in their mothers lap. Samaira was cheering for them while clapping her hands.

'' It's a daily sight Athiya. '' Virat said sensing her amusement as she was sitting beside anushka .

After a good 5 minute run, Rahul came and stood behind aashita (Mayank's wife). '' Save me from this monster Aashita. '' he said while panting. '' You moron ...'' Mayank said but Aashita cut in down in between and said, '' Stop it both of you and sit down. '' They agreed instantly and plopped down on the couch, pushing each other, making themselves comfortable.

After a minute of silence, virat asked, '' Are you sure about this ? You know what I am talking about right ?''
Rahul was the first to speak out, '' Yes . We talked about it. We want to take things slow, Just go with the flow . And I don't think I will regret taking this decision. No matter what. '' with his charming smile .

Athiya was impressed how clear he was with his thoughts. So confident that he would always be with her. She was happy that she has someone who trusts her without even knowing her that well. She instantly felt guilty for not telling him about her past.

She looked at anushka, she knew what she was thinking. Nush just blinked her eyes in assurance that everything will be fine .

'' Ok then. Let's have our lunch, I am already very hungry .'' rohit said getting up from the couch.

'' When are you not hungry? You pig? '' virat said making everyone laugh. But anushka took his sharma bros side and said, '' look who's talking? Who once went all the way to Delhi to just eat chole bhature? '' . Rohit smirked at him .
Rits came for virats rescue, '' You don't know how much he eats . Let him eat for now vi . And make him do extra gym tomorrow. '' and hi-fived each other .Rohit sulked ,virat smirked .

After their banter they moved towards the dining table to find the food on the table.

'' Kids, lunch is ready.'' Rajeshwari said coming out of the kitchen. Many delicious food items were placed on the table. Everybody's eye glistered seeing home cooked food .

''Thank you so much aunty for the food .'' rohit said while rajeshwari replied, '' no need to thank me beta.
Tum sab bhi toh mere he bacche ho.''
A smile made a way on everyone's face. Soon everyone started to dig in the food , it was heavenly. Some were bickering , some were teasing each other , irritating each other .
Rahul looked at athiya and said, '' I told you, all these people are children in adults body . Best brothers ever.''
'' Indeed they are. '' she said and smiled at him.
After finishing their lunch, all of them sat on the couch.

A realisation dawned upon Rahul '' Aap sab log ek sath yaha? Kaise? ''

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!
So that's another update. Hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter.
Till then, bye!
Yours,
Mahi💙.