6• Surprise Surprise

Finishing everything, they moved towards the car and drove off back home with a small smile playing on their lips. The little moments they had or the eye contacts they made, all those small small things were enough for them to be happy. It is said that, 'Take care of small things, big things will take care of themselves. ' .

As they entered his house with all the shopping bags, they were surprised to see the whole house decorated with Congratulations written on the banners. The hall was decorated with black and golden balloons, a cake and was kept there on the centre table . As they entered everybody screamed, ' Surprise! ' and popped party poppers. There was a wide smile on their faces . Keeping a the bags aside they moved towards the centre and stood near the table.

'' Guys, yeh sab kyu? '' Rahul asked , when harry said, '' Humne tum dono ko congratulate bhi nhi kiya, so everybody thought of giving you a small surprise. ''
'' Chalo ab jaldi cake cut karte hai .'' rohit said looking at the cake , virat smacked his head and said, '' Bhukkad kahi ka .'' Rohit sulked and others laughed at their expressions.

Everybody gathered near the table. Athiya and Rahul held each others hand to cut the cake. Athiya feed him cake, Rahul cut a small piece and feed her and applied some cream on her nose . She pouted and Rahul let out a small laugh seeing her expressions.
That's when athiya took the cake and applied it all over his face, his laughter dies there and it was her chance to laugh . Being the victim here, there was a smile on his face seeing her laugh. Soon the team came in action and started with their cake fight. The cake was all over everybodys face. The female gang were the spectators here .

Athiya's mouth hung looking at the scene, when she looked for some reaction from the girls, they were giving them yeh-toh-humesha-ka-hai look. It was a surprise for her. She never thought that these people are so crazy.

After the cake fight, everybody clicked some pictures and went to wash themselves. Athiya just wiped the cake of her face with tissues. Rahul went to take a bath so she thought of keeping the bags in his room. Taking the hold of all the bags, she moved towards his room.

She knocked on the door, but there was silence on the other side. She turned to leave when she heard, '' Come in '' with the door opened, and there stood Rahul with his wet hairs and a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just take a shower .

Athiya was staring at him. The perfect toned body, the tattoos on his arm and chest, the perfectly trimmed beard, those abs, everything was so perfect about him.

Rahul saw her staring at him ,'' Take a picture, that will last longer. '' , this broke her trance . She just turned around and hid her face in her palms, Rahul laughed seeing her reaction. '' Just wear something '' she mumbled and he put on a T-shirt and joggers. And asked her to come inside.

Athiya was quite embarrassed by this moment, it's not that she had not seen men shirtless but her feelings never arise seeing them. As she saw him, her heartbeats fastened, a sudden urge to touch his wet hairs came. Calming herself down and shooing the thoughts away, she moved inside.

He picked up all the clothes kept here and there in the room, then took the bags from her hands and kept it on the table. That's when she saw his room. Subtle wall color, white curtains, a couch on the side with a small tea table. The vibe is the room was soothing. The big balcony for some fresh air to come inside, two chairs there to enjoy the weather. Some bats kept in the corner with a kit bag. The walk in closet with transparent door. A dressing table with some gels and cap kept there along with some glasses. Some photo frames on a side of a wall, A family photo, his first match, first man of the match picture, a series win at gabba and many others. But a certain photo caught her attention, it was him sitting on his sister's lap.