9• Club

Everybody, as decided, met in the hotel lobby at 6 and decided to hit the club later in the evening . They went in their respective rooms to get ready.

Athiya was confused about what to wear. She had brought some dresses with her but was unable to decide. At her home, her parents or Ahan was always there for her to select the dress. Rahul saw her looking confused, he knew what was she thinking.

He moved towards her and opened another side of wardrobe and began to find a dress. Athiya looked at him surprised. He took out a black wrap dress and handed over it to her. She gave him an impressed look and took the dress and went to change into it.

Looking at the reflection in the mirror, she found herself looking beautiful in the dress, that she thought she would never wear

Looking at the reflection in the mirror, she found herself looking beautiful in the dress, that she thought she would never wear . She was having a conversation with her sub-conscious mind.

This dress suits me, I like it , she thought.

Of course you will like it, Rahul choose it for you, her sub-conscious mind mocked her.

It's nothing like that, I was anyways going to wear this dress only .

Whatever helps you sleep at night my athu .

Ugh.. Can you please shut up? I have to go. Rahul is waiting for me, she said.

Hmm... Someone is eager to go out with Rahul, I see .

Why the hell are you mocking me dude? ,she said with her eyebrows furrowed.

I am stating truth dude. Learn to accept it .

You... Ugh... Can't even say something to you, she said with an irritated face.

Shaking her head and making her sub-conscious shut up. She did some final touches and moved out of bathroom to find Rahul standing near the mirror..... Shirtless!!!

Her eyes popped out of the socket looking at him. The perfect toned body, six pack abs , the tattoos on his arm and back. He was looking smoking hot gelling his hair up.

Rahul found her staring at him through the mirror and thought to play along a little.

He turned and moved near her, found her still standing near the bathroom door, constantly looking at him, with her mouth slightly open. He lightly chuckled at it and closed her mouth .

That's when her trance broke. She looked down at her feet embarrassed. He chuckled again and said, '' You know you can stare at me as much as you want. I don't mind staying this way .''

Her eyes widened in realisation, she hit him on his arm and asked him to wear something.

He then went and stood near the wardrobe finding a T-shirt to wear. He threw a black T-shirt over his head and worn a blue jacket over it along with a chain and a watch.

After getting ready, all of them moved towards the most famous club of Goa , Sinq Night Club

The party was in full swing, partying, drinking, dancing like mad people.
They were joined by some of the other people as well.

Rahul was standing along with a drink , Hardik and rishabh were talking animatedly and others laughing at them.

Talking about Athiya,she was seated with the wags (wives and girlfriends) chatting about anything and everything. Some of them were having cocktails while some were having mocktails.

Soon the music changed to some romantic number.
Everybody took their partners for a dance.

Athiya was looking at them lovingly when a hand came in her sight. She turned to find rahul standing there with a cute face asking her for a dance.

'' Shall we? '' he whispered, she nodded and have her hand in his.

Their hands fitted perfectly with each other. As he kept his hand on her waist, chills ran down their spines. She then kept her hand on his shoulder not meeting his eyes.

Athiya looked at his eyes to find him already looking or can say staring at her. She looked down embarrased while he chuckled.

Swaying their bodies with the song, they danced for a while. Everyone was looking at them with admiration. They were looking like a perfect couple.
Hardik clicked their picture, as a memory for future.

Soon the dance ended and everyone got back to their seats.

A certain someone was noticing how close rahul and athiya were. A smirk formed on her face, once she saw them. She dialled someone and informed him about them. After talking a bit, she cut the call and sat at the corner of the room, waiting.

Here everybody was getting bored so they thought of playing truth and dare. All the partners were seating side by side to each other.

Soon the game started. Harry spun the beer bottle and the head of the bottle stopped at Harry himself.

''So harry, truth or dare? '' an eager jassi asked. Everyone looked at him surprised, because he was never into this game. They knew he was upto something.

Harry being harry choose dare. Jassi smirked and said, '' Harry you have to dance. ''

''Huh! That's it. Jass you should have given me something difficult. ''harry said and got up from his seat.

'' Pahele pura sunn toh le... You have to do pole dance but with Yuzi as your pole .'' he said and everybody laughed at harry's expense.

Throwing jassi a glare, he took a reluctant Yuzi to dance with. Everybody was rolling on the floor laughing looking at harry doing pole dance, moving his hips and Yuzi making faces at that.

Soon the dance ended and the bottle was spun again. This time it stopped on jassi and the game continued.

As everybody got bored with it within some minutes, they thought of playing never have I ever.

Bringing the tequila shots for everyone, except Mahi Bhai and some ladies who don't drink, decided to play.

Rahul, harry, virat, kuldeep, Yuzi, rohit, Surya, athiya, devisha, dhana and some others decide to play and others decided to stay.

It was then decided that Anushka will make them play by asking the questions .

Everyone was ready with their tequila shots .
Anushka started '' The rules are very clear to everyone. If you have done it, take a shot. So let's begin. Never have I ever.... ''

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey people!
Another update is here. Please do like and comment. And do share it as well. I hope it is up to the mark.
Yours,
Mahi💙.