14• Embarrassing Moments

It was their last day in Goa, the next morning they were gonna travel back to Manglore. Then in the evening they had their flight to Mumbai. They came by cars, but went back by flight. Their cars were driven back to their places by the next day.

Everyone was planning to travel together because in another two days, the boys were gonna leave for a series .

Everyone was on the beach enjoying , playing volleyball and many other games.

In these days, Athiya and Rahul got pretty close, they shared almost everything with each other , starting from their childhood till now.

The afternoon they sat in their room, admiring the beauty of nature, with songs playing in background.

Rahul was staring at her with a small smile. She turned around and found him smiling, she raised an eyebrow at him.

He chuckled and said, '' If anyone would have asked me that one day I will marry Athiya Shetty , then I would have laughed at him you know. But see where are we standing today. ''

She smiled at him, '' True. I never thought that I would be sitting in a hotel room, on a vacation, with KL Rahul beside me. ''

They were back by the morning the very next day as they started pretty early.

Everyone was at his house to freshen up and then they had to leave for the airport. Booking the taxis, they were off to airport.

Rahul and athiya had there seats together near the window. It was one hour fourty-five minutes flight. As they reached Mumbai, they were welcomed with the flashes of cameras, the paparazzi was waiting for them, to get some spicy news for their channel and athiya-rahul arriving together was one for them.

Everybody went to their homes so that they can rest for their upcoming tour.

Soon their pictures were all over the social media. But both of them have dealt with it, being a public figure , so that didn't bother them much.

It was the day when the team was leaving for West Indies, just after their ODI world cup loss. The trip was to cheer everyone up .

As team was leaving for West Indies later evening, Athiya decided to spend some time with Rahul. In these two days ago, they talked a lot, but it was a surprise visit for Rahul.

Taking her wallet and phone, she moved towards her car and asked the driver to drop her to his house.

Ofcousre she won't drive, because she don't want to put anyone's risk at life (if you know you know).

Getting down she headed towards his apartment, which was in bandra .
Knocking the door ,she waited for him to open the door .

Rahul was preparing his brunch ,as he woke up late, when the bell rang.

Turning the stove off, he moved towards the door, Simba trailing behind him.

He was surprised to see her there , standing with a big smile on her face.

Giving each other a quick side hug, they sat in his living room, with simba sitting beside her.

She patted simba's head and asked rahul, '' When did the big boy came back from manglore? ''

He chuckled at the nickname '' He came back yesterday with Bhavna. ''

'' Oh. Where is Bhavna then? '' she asked.

'' She has gone to buy something I guess. Generally she lives here, because I am always on tour. '' he replied.

They sat there chit-chatting, when his stomach growled. He smiled sheepishly and she just stared at him in disbelief, she knew he definitely had skipped the breakfast .

"Rahul, why haven't you had breakfast yet? It's already past 11 and you're only having brunch now?" she asked serving him some pasta he made in a bowl.

"Sorry, Athiya. I woke up late and lost track of time." rahul said putting up a puppy dog face.

She rolled her eyes at it and said "That's not an excuse. You need to start taking your meals more seriously, especially when you have a cricket tour coming up."

"I know, I know. I'll do better. Speaking of the tour, I haven't packed my bag yet." he sighed.

"Seriously, Rahul? You need to be more responsible. We leave for the tour tomorrow and you haven't even packed yet." she shook her head at his carelessness.

"I'll get on it right away, Athiya. I promise." he looked at her sheepishly.

She sighed. "You better. And while you're at it, make sure you don't forget anything important."

He smirked "Don't worry, I won't forget my lucky socks."

She smiled at his antics "You better not. Now hurry up and pack your bag. We have a lot to do today."

After his brunch, they moved towards his room, that's when simba from ran between her legs, making her loose her balance.

He took hold of her hand to prevent her from falling, but they ended up falling on each other on the sofa, in a compromising position.

He was hovering over her, with his hands by her side to prevent him from falling.

They looked into each others eyes, lost in the moment. Trying to find some hidden emotions in their eyes.

Suddenly the door opened, and starled by the voice rahul lost his balance and fell on her.
It looked like, his face was buried in crook of her neck.

'' Sorry Anna. I have not seen anything. '' Bhavna said and turned around, closing her eyes with her hands. And Hardik stood there with his eyes wide as saucer. When Hardik didn't turn, then Bhavna took hold of his hand and turned him around.

As Hardik was rested for the tour, he came to meet rahul and found Bhavna going home, so they came together.

Getting altered both of them got up from the couch and asked those idiots to turn around, who gave them teasing looks.

'' It's not what it looks like... '' rahul tried to explain, while athiya stood looking down, embarrassed.

"Don't Anna, I don't wanna listen what were you doing. " she exclaimed and moved towards the kitchen.

" Get a room guys. '' Hardik said and went to the kitchen.

Both of them stood there embarrased.

Then rahul and athiya got busy with his last minute packing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

So here's another update.

I hope you will like it. Do Vite and comment.

And let me know the best part of this update.

And I'm sorry for being late, I have my entrance exams, so was unable to update. New chapter is on the way .

See you in the next update .

Till then,
Bye!

Yours,
Mahi💙.