11• Teasing

After messaging Virat, he told the hotel driver to drive them back to the hotel.
He carried her to the car and made her sit on the back seat and sat down beside her, pulling her towards him.

She opened her eyes to look at him, he just caressed her hairs and kissed her crown to which she closed her eyes and put her arms around his waist and hugged him tight , finding the warmth , seeking comfort.

She was never uncomfortable with him, with him she felt a sense of comfort and serenity, in short, he was becoming her home . A sense of comfort while being in someone's embrace is the best feeling ever.

As they reached, he carried her to their room and laid her down on the bed and pulled the duvet over her. She was sleeping being exhausted of the travel and crying. His heart clenched seeing her dull face which was bright as sunshine in the morning.

He got up to freshen up and change, but someone tugged his hand  . He turned and found athiya awake. He sat down near her and said softly, ''Hey! You ok? '' she nodded and held his hand tightly ,pulling it towards herself. Closing her eyes, she slept.

He sat there massaging her scalp lightly, keeping his head on the headboard, closing his eyes.

Till the time everyone was back to the hotel. Anushka was worried about her so thought to check on them while virat tagged along.

They knocked on the door and found it open. They entered to see an adorable sight. Athiya was hugging rahul by his waist as he was sitting near her head, his one hand in her hairs and she was holding onto another one.

Hearing the opening of the door, rahul woke up to find them. He tried to get up but was unable, looking down he found her snuggling into him, so he sat down in the same position.

He tried to free his hand but she lightly slapped it and again took hold of it.
Virat and anushka looked at them amused and chuckled as Rahul's ears turned red.

Anushka kept her bag and phone on the table and sat on the bed near her legs.

'' I am sorry athu. '' she said looking at her sleeping figure.
'' Anushka don't be sorry. It's good that she cried, she was bottling up her emotions. '' he said carcessing her hairs.
''She told you something? '' she asked.
He moved his head in no ,while anushka sighed.

Looking at her restlessness he said, '' Don't worry, I will take care of her. ''

She smiled and said, '' I know you will. '' and they moved out of their room.

Being sleepy, he laid down beside her, hugging her close. Following his suit, she kept her head on his chest and snuggled into him.

As the sunrays hit her face, she snuggled into her pillow, and found it a bit hard than always. She moved away and looked at it to find rahul looking at her with a small smile.

As he noticed her getting up from sleep, he tugged her hairs behind her ears. And said ''Good Morning Sunshine '' in his raspy and husky voice , and kissed her crown.

She smiled at him and wished him good morning. Getting aware of their awkard sleeping positions, she tried to get up, but he took hold of her hand and said, '' Let's not all those things that happened make things awkard between us . Ok? ''

She hummed and hugged him tight, before getting to freshen up. He called her out,'' And Sunshine! Get used to this kind of mornings. '' She nodded while blushing and ran towards the bathroom.

Rahul also got up and sat their scrolling through his phone.

Athiya washed her face while thinking about him.
'' I didn't get a nightmare last night, in all these years, this is the first time it happened. '' she thought.
After taking a warm bath, she wrapped a towel around her and found that she forgot to take her clothes.

Facepalming herself ,she thought to ask rahul for help.
Opening the bathroom door and peeping her head out of it, she called him out .

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised, asking her what happened.

'' I forgot my clothes , so can you please give me a pair of clothes from the cupboard. '' she said and he gave her a nod.

Keeping his phone aside, he moved towards the wardrobe.
'' What do you want from here? '' he asked from behind the wardrobe door.

'' A pair of pants and tank top will do. '' she replied.

'' But where are they kept. I am not getting them. '' he decided to tease her.

''It's in the right shelf '' she said.

'' Umm... Right shelf... I am not getting it sunshine. '' he teased further.

'' Rahul... See properly.. They are kept there only. '' she replied getting irritated.

'' No I can't find it. '' he said, looking at her with a goofy grin plastered on his face.

Athiya understood that he was just teasing her, she whined, ''Rahul!! ''

He just laughed at her reactions and moved towards her with the clothes.

He forwarded her the clothes and immediately took it back. She gave the whiniest expressions and tried to reach the clothes but failed miserably.

She smirked internally and praised herself for the wonderful wicked idea she got.

Rahul was standing near the door smirking, but he didn't knew what was coming.

Athiya closed the bathroom door, rahul thought that she gave up. But after a while she opened it again.

'' Oh hi virat. Good morning '' she said and Rahul turned towards the main door but found no one. He again turned towards athiya, meanwhile she snatched the clothes from his hands.

As he turned, she splashed water on his face, drenching his clothes. She laughed looking at him and he stood there surprised , what happened with him.

Getting out of the shock , he looked at her and closed and opened his mouth like a fish , she just winked at him and closed the door on his face .

He was shocked about what happened but was happy as well because his sunshine was back to her goofy self.

Giggling, she got ready and was ready to run out of room before rahul notices her .

She made a plan, she would take her phone from the table and run out of the room.

She peeked out of the door and did not find rahul anywhere. She thought maybe he was in the balcony .

She moved out and grabbed her phone . But as soon as she turned towards the door, rahul was standing there smirking at her.

Slowly he moved towards her, taking steady steps.
'' Rahul no '' she murmured. He let out a devilish laugh, taking predatory steps towards her. As he was going to grab her, she ducked him and ran towards the door and opened it.

Looking back she poked her tongue out at him and closed the door, and moved towards the breakfast table.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,
Here's another update for you guys. Hope you liked it . Do like and comment you views. And don't forget to follow me.
See you in the next chapter. So this is the last update before my board exams. See you guys after 31st of March.
Till then,
Bye!
Yours,
Mahi💙.