12• Sunsets

There is a request. Do read the story from the starting. As I didn't update for about a month or more, I know you won't remember the story line. So this is a request from you author to go through it once again to make your reading experience better.
______________________________________

Rahul had a grin plastered on his face. Taking clothes from the cupboard, he moved towards the bathroom .
He did not notice the water spread there and landed on his butt, and sat there with a painful expression.

Getting up, he went inside the bathroom carefully, without slipping and took a quick bath. He asked the room service to get the water cleaned.

Here athiya moved towards breakfast table and found some of them already there. She gave them a small smile and they returned it.

That's when anushka and virat came along with vamika. She stood up and moved towards them, taking vamika from her, she wished them morning and they settled on the table.

She noticed that anushka was unusually silent. And then realised the reason behind it.
Turning towards vamika, she said to her in a baby voice, '' You know vamu, you mom is becoming an overthinker like your dada. She always take the blame on herself and then feel guilty. ''

Anushka looked at her and said, '' I am sorry athu, I shouldn't have asked the question, when I knew you would get hurt with that...''

She cut her off, '' It's ok Anu, no need to be sorry. And I hope you agree with me. ''

'' I totally agree with you athu. '' she said sensing the tone of mischief in her voice.

'' What do you guys agree at? '' a confused virat asked.

'' That you are an overthinker. '' they both said and chuckled.

'' Hey! Why is all this turning on me guys. '' he whined about it.

'' See vamu, your dada is such a kid.'' anushka said and they laughed at his expense.

Taking his phone, locking the room, rahul moved towards the breakfast table and found everyone slowly settling down.

Finding a chair empty beside athiya, he went and sat there. Looking at his sulking face, she chuckled.

Hardik was sitting beside rahul. He grinned at put an arm around him and said, '' How are you bro? ''

Rahul took his hand and removed it, giving him a tight lipped smile.
To which harry exclaimed, '' Looks like somebody woke up on wrong side of the bed ''

Rahul gave him a look which shut him up.

Athiya was unable to control , so she chuckled but then covered it with a cough . He patted her back a bit.

Everyone sat there chit-chatting and teasing each other .

Athiya leaned on his side and whispered ,'' Hey! Why are you sulking? ''

He gave her a look, '' Like you don't know. ''

She giggled lightly and raised an eyebrow at him.

'' After you left, I didn't notice the water and straightaway landed on my butt there. '' he said with a sulking face.

'' Aww ! '' she exclaimed pulling his cheeks and he swatted her hands away.

Everyone was busy with themselves, she looked around and quickly pecked his cheeks.

He looked at her surprised and asked, ''What was that for? ''

She kept looking at her plate, then turned to him and said '' You would be sulking around the whole day, if not... ''