| Prologue |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Louis couldn't handle it anymore.

He could handle the Queen and her cruel ways, but he couldn't handle his little sister going through it too.

Eloise wasn't his blood-sister but that didn't change the way he saw her.

He was taken away from his family when he was 15 by the Queen and when he met the 5 year old girl he knew he had to protect her at all cost.

And that is what he did.                                                   

Three years after he was first brought here, he found a way out.

He's been planning it for longer but he needed to be sure that he had everything he needed to escape the castle and live a life with his younger sister.

The hard part besides the obvious escape from the castle was to cover Eloise's identity. Her white as snow hair and moonlight mark would make her too easily recognizable.

So Louis studied the arts of shape-shifting and found a perfect spell to cast on a ring for his little sister to wear all the time.

It was hard to escape Alstoria with a child hugging him by his neck, terrified of what was happening around her.

Louis knew that if he chose a quiet planet they will come and look for them and most likely find them. That is what made him pick probably one of the busiest and loudest planet in the whole galaxy, Coruscant.

When they arrived it was a sort of celebration, a perfect distraction for them to move.

While they were moving through the shadows, a young Padawan saw them or more her. He saw a glimpse of white hair moving fast through the shadows. And Eloise saw a young boy with a strange haircut standing next to the Queen of Naboo.

"Eloise? You have to promise me that you will never take this ring off your finger, okay? Bad people will find us if they see your unique hair." He made her pinky-promise, knowing she would never break a promise.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

-10 years later-

It was hard for them to accommodate on this lousy planet.

It was much harder when Eloise couldn't handle the loud noises that this planet carried, Louis had to sit with her all night and tell her great stories about Alstoria.

Thankfully a goblin named Paolo found them and took them in.

Paolo owned a little bar and with more Eloise grew with more she helped him with the store.

The most inconvenient part about Eloise growing was also that her dragon, Fahran, grew once with her and her powers.

Now Fahran was a young and powerful dragon, with the potential to burn entire villages down.

Eloise was happy that she finally saw more than the walls of the castle of Alstoria and living a normal life with her brother and their goblin friend. Sadly her dragon had to be kept under the bar, Fahran being in the world would put the small family at risk.

It truly broke her heart into pieces watching him growing every day along with her powers, and not being able to ride him into the sky.

She grew into a very beautiful young girl with her hair now blonde. It wasn't that different from her white hair which she adored but it was ordinary enough to keep her true identity from others.

She was sitting next to counter, playing with her magic and her ring.

"The ring you'll place where it belongs, young lady!" Paolo slaps her hand, making her hand draw back and the blue sparkles disappear from her fingers.

"It's alright Paolo no one is here." She defends herself with a soft laugh and Paolo laughs too.

"Now what are all these giggles about?" Louis comes from the behind of the contour.

He couldn't leave the store that much. Despise his sister changing into a different person, he didn't change that much over the years. It would've been too risky especially how persistent their mother still is after all these years apart.

They all turned their heads when they heard the door bell ringing, Louis went back upstairs to his room and Eloise looked in the mirror making sure there were no white hair strands on her head.

When she turned around she almost bumped into a tall young boy, "Oh I am sorry sir. What could I get you?"

Another older man comes from behind him and pats his shoulder. "You should celebrate, my young Padawan. Finding the lost princess won't be an easy journey."

Eloise's whole world fell apart when she heard those words. She was so in shock that her magic slipped from her control and broke a vase next to the two men.

"Sorry for that, I've had too much coffee this morning." She excuses herself and cleans the broken vase from the floor.

"You're a witch?" The younger one asks, she nods.

"And you are?" She questions back.

"Anakin Skywalker,"

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩