Madman | Attack of the clones

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

"You may wonder why I have asked you to come here." The Queen sits on the throne with Master Yoda, Windu and Kenobi bowing to her.

Master Windu nodded, looking at Yoda to see if he had anything to say. Yoda gave him a small smile and looked back at the Queen.

"The witches and Jedi have been at war for too long, longer even before my reign and my father's. I would like to negotiate a peace offer."

The Jedi were taken aback when they realize what the Queen was initialing. They didn't want to trust a witch but so many Jedi lives were lost in this war against the witches. The only option the Jedi had was to listen to the queen's peace offer.

"You've heard about my daughter. The lost princess. I want her back home more than anything. But I've tried so hard to find her and my son, but I've found nothing and it's breaking my heart. I am so desperate for my babies that I will make the Jedi legal again on Alstoria if you bring them home"

Some Jedi gasped when they heard Queen Natalie request. They stayed silent, not knowing how to respond to this tented offer.

"Are you going to sit here and stay silent? I am your Queen on Alstoria so I command you to speak!" The Queen's yell echoed in the room, sending shivers to the Jedi bodies.

"The lost princess shall we found, then we'll come here and peace will be." Master Yoda speaks with a smile on his face while the other Jedi had terrified looks on their faces.

Natalie nods to Yoda and looks away to the big windows of the throne room. A single small tear falls upon her check. Her own mother would kill her for doing such a thing as in a deal with the Jedi but her daughter was too dangerous for this galaxy.

"She is not alone." She speaks up, "Her brother, my son, and her dragon probably don't let her out of their sight. And her great powers have destined to be the most powerful ones in the galaxy. Do not play with her. Do not consider that you are fighting against a child, because you are not." Natalie warns them of her daughter, if Eloise is anything like the witch from the prophecy it won't be easy.

"We have the Jed-" Master Windu tries to reassure her but she silence him, "I want the chosen one to do it." Queen Natalie adds.

Obi-wan Kenobi stands up to the feared Queen, "He is still a Padawan, my Padawan, and you just told us how dangerous she can be. It is a suicide to Anakin."

She looks at Obi-wan, mad at first, then her face softens, "If he can make this mission than he is capable of being a Jedi knight, and from what I've heard he is very eager to become one. Tell him that he'll become a Jedi knight and I bet nothing will stop him."

"Queen it's still not-" Queen's eyes start to glow, making him shut his mouth, "I am giving the opportunity to access one of the most powerful planets in the galaxy, I've invited you into my home and you can't simply do some meaningless tasks?"

Obi-wan looks away and gives up. "You're right Queen Moon. The Jedi order will help you find your children."

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Anakin's smile was getting more and bigger as Obi-wan was giving him details about his first mission.

"Do not get excited, my Padawan, she can be dangerous and she has a dragon." Obi-wan tries to give Anakin a reality check but the young boy was too into the clouds to care.

"Wouldn't the dragon be around the same age as her, Master? It couldn't be that old to be a problem."

"The Queen told me they have a connection that also connects the dragon with her powers. And the Queen fears that her powers have grown a lot over these years, and the dragon as well."