| heir |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Griffin came back to Alstoria, head still hurting after the reunion with Eloise. He was in a hurry to tell the Queen and ask for a new plan to bring her back home.

"It is settled then, we shall name Amanda of House Serenno, my heir on Coruscant. Just like I named Ioana and eventually Louis." Queen Natalie declared to her court, whispering already beginning to spread across the Throne room.

The lords and even the servants knew that the people of Alstoria were not going to be happy with a force-sensitive girl.

But the Queen didn't care.

Count Dooku bowed his head to the Queen, "You did the right thing putting my daughter on the throne, Your Majesty. We shall all hope she will be at least half a great ruler as you."

The Queen dismissed him and the rest of the court, only one left being Griffin with tears in his eyes.

Griffin looked at Queen Natalie with a disgusted expression, naming someone heir to the throne that has no ounce of Moon spirits blood? It was above insulting, it was treason.

"You said that if I find Ioana, We'll be married and rule together. Your Grace, you betrothed us yourself." He dared to speak before his queen.

Natalie acted so unbothered by the nervous breakdown Griffin was having, it made him wonder if he was wrong listening to her golden wrapped lies.

"And my ungrateful daughter declined, Alstoria needs an heir and I'll provide it just like I'm providing them with food in this horrible war that was caused by the Jedi." Her Majesty spoke, rising from her throne.

Griffin knew he was bold for talking like this with the Queen, but he couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth, "But a war will start here on Alstoria if you named that girl heir. You already did this to Ioana once with Louis, don't do it again."

"Oh sweet boy, if you are afraid about my promise to you, you are wrong. You'll marry Amanda and become king too."

That was what he wanted, to seat in the highest of the high palaces in the galaxy. But his affection to Eloise was quite stronger, making him want to fight for her the throne.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

It was quite clear that Eloise wasn't doing well.

Her brother's death only happened a few weeks and yet people found a way to make the princess's life even worse. The poor girl couldn't even have time to mourn his brother because she had to mourn her best friend.

Griffin was may as well dead in Eloise's eyes, his betray breaking her soul like no other.

Of course she couldn't even cry in her own home after the Jedi stuck their noses where they shouldn't have.

Fahran only acted violently to protect his mother from those cruel men, and his mother couldn't be mad at him for it.

The dragon was the light in Eloise's eyes.

Little she cared about his action, knowing he did it out of love. But at the same time, she knew killing one of the Jedi would come and get her in the near future.

Putting all of that aside, the witch had much important things to do like finding where to live.

The bar was destroyed, their rooms were burnt. Every picture of her little family was gone in an instant.

Eloise and Paolo needed a place to stay but they couldn't find one.

They couldn't relay on gold due not having one coin with them, but they hoped that one of their friends would be eager to help.