| Stone doesn't burn |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Fahran was struggling the keep up with all the ships that were shooting at him.

It wasn't long until one of the many red blasters shot Eloise right in her shoulder and another in her lower abdomen.

The impact made her fall from the dragon, falling into the atmosphere of Coruscant, Fahran was quick to fly down to catch his mother, but a blast pierced through his left wing, making the great beast lose control.

Eloise slipped back into consciences minutes before the the impact with the ground, her magic helped her levitate above the ground with just a few inches.

Almost the entire planet shook, buildings crushed and civilians screaming for help when Fahran fell from the sky.

Dozens of building fell victim under his weight. Roars echoing through the ruins of a small part of Coruscant.

Eloise tried to lift herself from the cold ground with the help of magic but she was too worn out.

She stayed on the ground, watching the battle unwrap from the skies.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Fahran's disappearance was a clear observation for most, and most chose to ignore it besides Anakin.

His severe ruined cockpit was in no posture to fight, but the great pilot called Anakin Skywalker had to do it.

The Padawan couldn't even communicate with his own master, Anakin didn't wait for permission to go down on Coruscant to see where could've Fahran and Eloise land and why they would leave the battle in the middle of it.

He obviously landed where he saw smoke from the destroyed builds that were crushed by the ancient creature.

Not far, he saw the girl from his dreams lying on the ground, her expensive riding dress completely soaked in her blood.

The boy gasped in fear at the sight of an unconscious Eloise.

Anakin's only intention was, of course, to help and make sure Eloise is safe.

But he did not believe that her dragon though the same way.

Fahran's growls were only becoming louder and scarier with every step he took away from the cockpit and towards Eloise.

The dragon's instincts were faster and walked towards Eloise, covering her injured figure with his unharmed wing. Anakin still came closer.

He puts up his hands in the air when Fahran opened his mouth full of sharp teeth and lets out a roar that shook the very foundation of the never-ending city planet.

"I won't hurt Ellie, quite the opposite in fact. I want to help her with her wounds and get her to a medical droid." His hands still in the air, he stopped moving when he came face in face with the dragon.

"I know you only want to protect her. After I found out her secret, she couldn't shut up about you and how you will always take care of her. Let's take care of her, together."

Anakin's voice was so close to break, even started sweating a little.

Fahran saw right through Anakin's intentions, he saw the concern for his mother that Anakin bears.

The dragon, with Anakin's help, sets Eloise on his back. Fahran growls at Anakin but the poor boy couldn't understand a word of what he was trying to say.

Anakin understood what the dragon could've wanted to say when he launched into the skies of Coruscant.

He grabbed one of Fahran's quickly out of fear, flinching his hand away when it cut him pretty deep.