| big brother |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Obi-wan feels some sort of relieve when he sees his Padawan but then he sees Eloise to his side, also in chains with pain all over her face.

"I started to think you didn't get my message." Obi-wan tells Anakin and he informs him that he sent the message to the council.

"We came to rescue you."

"That ended good for you. What is she doing here? Why did you bring her with you?" Obi-wan voice was filled with anger.

"I thought-" Anakin starts to give his master an explication but Obi-wan stops him.

"You thought wrong and now she'll probably die. You've brought her to execution on a silver plate."

Anakin tries to explain him why Eloise was here but some vicious monsters came from the big gates,

"This doesn't look good." Anakin says, making Eloise scoffs.

"We are in an execution area, Anakin. Put two together before I'll be the one to kill you." Anakin gives her a sad pout.

The monsters started to roar, making Eloise try to back away but couldn't because of the chains wrapped around her wrists.

Eloise looks at them dead in the eyes, already starting to use her power to escape from the cuffs. Her eyes started to glow into a faintly blue.

"Don't panic." Obi-wan warns Anakin.

"What about Eloise?"

"She looks like she got it covered."

Eloise breaks from the cuffs and pulls back the monster that was coming for her.

She used her mind manipulation to control the tall monster. While she was fighting the two monsters, the other one pressed it's claws into her back making her scream.

She quickly recovered from the attacked and pushed it into the pillar. Eloise freed Anakin and Obi-wan from the chains too and Anakin was quick to help with the creatures.

Anakin was trying to ride one of the monsters, Obi-wan was dodging the legs from the other and Eloise was giving off the guards and the feline one.

Eloise was getting irritated by that creature with claws and when it decided to jump on her she flicked her wrist, also making it's neck snapping.

Now that one of them was gone she could've focused on the guards that were trying to stab her.

The witch saw that Obi-wan was struggling with the deadly creature. She blasted an energy orb towards it but it moved before it could hit it, hitting the pillar next to them instead.

She caught it before it could smash Obi-wan and with the other hand she blasted another blue power orb to the monster, actually hitting it this time.

Anakin caught her and brought her on the monster he was riding while she pushed the pillar away from obi-wan.

"I didn't know you could do that." Anakin says amused and Eloise chuckles.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." She whispers in his ear, making him blush.

She was losing balance on the creature, Anakin told her to hold him tight so she wouldn't fall down.

He laughs and teases her, "You don't know how to ride this?" making Eloise roll her eyes.

"I know how to ride much bigger things than this." She mumbles, thinking about her dragon that was probably half of this area.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩