| I though you were someone else |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

The Queen winced when the needle went through her skin once again, and over and over again. Every time Eloise would show any signs of discomfort, her maid would be quick to apologize to Her Grace.

Eloise could feel how scared the maid was about tending her wounds, so she dismissed her. "It's alright, Vea. I'll take it from here." She gave the girl a reassuring smile. "Are you sure, Your Majesty?" Eloise nods her head, the maid leaves the room but not before bumping into Senator Dimitrov as she was making her way to the door. She mumbles an apology and leaves the Queen's chambers.

Griffin notices the Queen's not even half way sewed wound on her arm. "Seriously, Ioana? You shouldn't have dismissed he girl so early, she didn't even sew half of it!" He scowls his old childhood companion.

"She was terrified, Griffin. Her heart was beating so fast and I swear I could see the tears forming in her eyes." She breaths out, letting her body rest against her chair.

"That is her duty as your maid. You can't feel bad because she was oversensitive." Griffin explains, grabbing the needle and picked up from where the maid left off.

"My apologies for feeling bad for a frighten girl. Anyway, what brings you here?"

Every time she would wince, he would look at her with a pointed look. "Your mother wants you to have dinner with her, she told me."

Eloise can't stop her scoff from leaving her throat when she hears her mother request. "So she could give me another lecture to get married? I'll decide to pass her offer." Griffin stops his sewing for a moment to look at the girl "Ioana...I'll also be there and I will save you from any of those conversations."

"That is what you came here for? To deliver a message from my mother"

Griffin doesn't look at her, focusing on her wound. "No, I was informed about her reunion with a certain Jedi."

"I wouldn't call it that. I was there to kill Count Dooku and he was there to rescue chancellor Palpatine." Eloise looks outside her balcony.

Griffin finishes sewing her wound, wrapping it in a bandaged before asking her to turn around to look at the one across her stomach. This one was much deeper.

"You've did an incredible thing, killing Dooku." He said, slightly lifting her shirt to see her wound better.

"It was a foolish thing to do. I went into combat with one of the most skilled sith ever." She winced when he started sewing her stomach. "It was a brave thing to do, Ioana. You've succeeded, though as your advisor I would've advised against it."

"If it wasn't for my magic I would've died. If it wasn't for Obi-wan I would've died."

"Nothing matters anymore, it's over. You've got your revenge for Louis. You should celebrate." Griffin requested.

"I barely want to do dinner with my mother, I can't resist a party at this moment."

"As you please, my queen."

The senator finally finishes sewing, leaving his hands and white tunic all bloody. "I'll go change for dinner, please don't make any sudden movements, you could easily reopen your wounds."

Griffin leaves her chambers, Eloise with slow movements, prepares herself for dinner with the Dowager Queen and her advisor.

C-3PO bursts into the room, "Ellie, are you alright?" the droid asked.

She slightly laughs at his concern tone, "Yes, I'm alright 3PO. You can calm down now." She assures her droid.

"Alright, please inform me if you need anything." He retreats from her chambers after she gave him a nod.