| The last dragon |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

After the storming of the coronation, Fahran and his dragon didn't fly far away like many expected.

They flew in front of the Jedi temple.

Fahran's wings clearing the path of any ships or troops for his mother.

Fahran roars, the entire temple shaking from the beast's voice.

Eloise gets off the dragon back, ignoring the blood that was running down her hands.

She grew to not feel the pain from the spikes trough all these years, after all, riding a dragon is the most beautiful thing a person can do.

Some sharp stings aren't going to stop her from it.

The princess walks to one of the troops that was supposed to guard the entrance, now he stood cornered, scared of the great dragon in front of him.

"I would to speak with the high council, please."

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

"Princess Ioana, we already told your friend that we decline your offer." Mace Windu spoke.

Eloise walks a few more steps into the room, now in the center of it.

"I always preferred the name Eloise, it suits me better I feel." She corrects the Master Jedi.

"And I'm not here to convince you to accept my offer, you want to lead into war and kill millions of innocence? Alright by me, they aren't my people. But I would to say something else."

Mace Windu angered by the girl's words speaks, "Perhaps a threat?"

"I wouldn't use such a vile word for it. Perhaps a fair warning." She spoke.

All the Jedi look around the other, whispering.

The great Jedi, Yoda silenced them with just a simple thing as a hand wave, he nods his head towards Eloise to continue.

"I would ask you to stay away from all of this mess that is happening on Alstoria." The princess asked the Great council.

"We are the protectors of the galaxy, princess, if someone needs our help, we will grand it."

She slightly scoffs at the Jedi words, not believing how hypocrite they can be.

"This is not a matter you can help with, Master. Don't lead more Jedi to death because of your foolish beliefs that you could stop me from claiming my throne."

"We have to stop any individual that try to start a war-"

"Yet here you stand, one step from one of the greatest wars our galaxy has seen. What will you do, master, arrest me?"

The Jedi master denies, but Eloise spoke. "But you called the Senate? This isn't a political issue that can be solved through negotiation."

Yoda nods to Eloise, the girl nods back to the green master before opening the door with her powers.

Anakin, who was waiting for her, was hot on her trail the seconds the doors opened.

"What did they say? Will they help you?" The boy asked in hurry, Eloise sighs and stops from walking.

"No, but they'll leave me alone. Now, excuse me but Griffin met with many allies that would offer their troops for my claim." She spoke before continuing to walk away from the young boy.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Anakin asked all the sudden.

"Like what?" She wondered, yet she knew what the boy meant.