| Blossom |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Eloise was nervous to be around Anakin after she realized that he was determine to bring the princess to the Queen no matter what.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw the stars. The only time she was in space was when she left Alstoria and she missed the stars so much. She remembers how scared she was, how she was tightly hold of her baby dragon.

Eloise looks over at Anakin, she went through so much she can go through this too. She ensures herself.

They arrived on Tatooine, all she saw was sand and some ruins. It wasn't long until they found the old junkshop where Anakin used to work. Everything felt similar, making Eloise feel unease.

"Hold my hand." Anakin holds his hand for Eloise to grab and she grins.

He laughs when he realized was she was doing, "Seriously it's dangerous here, this planet it's ruled by gangsters." She grabs and leads her to the old junkshop he spent his early years.

She felt like she knew this place from before. When Anakin started talking in an unknown language, she took a better looked at Anakin's old owner.

"Oh shit." She whispered and Anakin turned to her, looking at her with a questioning face. Eloise lied about how hot the planet actually was with a shy smile.

When Eloise took a better look at Watto, the old owner, she saw a burn mark going from his hand to his upper arm with a small burnt also on his cheek, even one of his fingers was missing.

Eloise realized how she knew this place before.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Louis and Eloise had to stop on Tatooine for some resources. Louis put a hood over his little sister's head and told her to stay close. But the girl who barely left the castle was too curious about an entire new planet to stay put as her brother told her to.

Tatooine was busy and everyone was in a rush.

A man that looked like he had some quick business to be at didn't care about bumping into a little girl that was wearing old rags. Eloise falls on the sand and Fahran rolls away from her shirt, where she kept him hidden.

An ugly fly gives them a quick glare before whipping his head back at them to stare at the little dragon that she was holding.

"What do we have here? A dragon? This is my lucky day." Watto pulls from his bag that was around his shoulders some cuffs, trapping the little princess that was too slow to run away from him.

He started to pull the chains, making Eloise follow him with Fahran on her shoulder to a small junkshop.

When they joined the shop they say an older woman on her knees, cleaning the floors with tears in her eyes. Eloise tills her head at the mysterious woman. Watto introduced them to her with a big grin his face, already thinking about the possibilities with a dragon as his slave.

"Remember that I told you to stop crying over your boy? Here I brought you a little girl and a pet." He nudges Eloise and she flinches away.

He started talking about how easy is going to be now with three slaves, one of them being a dragon. Watto also talked about how he is going to use the dragon to burn the people that have to pay him, and when he mentioned Fahran like a slave Eloise lost her mind.

While he was mumbling his non sense, Eloise was getting madder and madder.

How dare he talk about my dragon like this?