| Queen Ioana-Eloise of House Moon |

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

The Princess was stressed.

She won the war, she's about to become queen of the most powerful planet in the galaxy and yet she couldn't shake the feeling of fear from her body.

Maids, that she wasn't familiar with, were trying to dress her into the rich gown but the princess dismissed them.

Eloise was preparing for her coronation in her old chambers. Her room had a very small balcony, Fahran couldn't be there for her to assure her like he used to back in the old days when he was just a hatchling.

She couldn't wait to move to the Queen's chambers. The big balcony that stood behind the royal bed, the first king of Alstoria build it because he wanted his dragon to be with him at all times. Something similar with the throne room just the tiniest smaller.

She was struggling to put on the cloak, with a huff she was ready to give up before she heard a knock at her door, the stranger let themselves in, reveling Anakin.

"Are you alright?" He asked the confused princess.

She shakes her head, motioning to her cloak and then the headpiece that stood on her table.

"I felt like those maids were suffocating me and I told them to go but my hands are shaking too much to even put my cloak on." She explained,

The Padawan looked at the cloak. It had was a dark blue with golden details, a dragon that looked so similar with Fahran and of course the famous moon.

The cloak itself was beautiful, but her entire dress was simply just heavenly. All dress in gold, like a real queen.

He took the cloak from her fingers and threw it with ease over her shoulders. He turned her around to clip it on.

The cloak made her gown look even more royal and expensive.

The last piece of the look was the headpiece. He placed it so carefully on her beautiful platinum hair.

Before he let go of the princess, he placed his lips on the crown of her head softly, she barely even felt the kiss.

With one final look at the girl, he let go of her to be escorted by a noble guard to the throne room where everyone was waiting for her.

The guard was trailing behind her only stepping infront of her to open the doors.

✩ ☾ ☽ ⋆。°✩ ☽ ✩

Everyone's eyes were on her, from all across the galaxy they came to see the lost princess of Alstoria become queen.

Though, it wasn't a long walk to the throne, every step Eloise took closer it seemed that the throne moved further.

Eloise was petrified in fear, she couldn't even look around the room. If she would've, she would've seen all the people that have come from across the galaxy. Even the Jedi order attended the crowd, many republic figures.

At the throne stood Queen Natalie with Griffin by her right side. Proud grins could've been seen on both of their faces, everything worked the way they wanted to. Anakin took a notice in their expression, brows furrowing in anger.

She finally reached the steps to the throne, Eloise turned around to finally look at the crowd surrounding her. A deep sigh of relief leaving her lips when she spotted Anakin.

The Queen stepped forward. "My daughter has finally come back to us. And she's proven to us that she deserves to be Queen of Alstoria."

"Please, the sons of the lords that swore loyalty to me, swear it to my daughter and bend the knee."