Chapter 3: The Arrival of Beacon & Entrance Exam

Now in the scene where Ruby and Yang are on the aircraft flying to Beacon Academy while Izuku wearing casual clothes meditates.

"Oh, I can't believe it. My baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" The blonde girl then hugged Ruby like a grizzly bear hug.

"Pleaaasshhhh stop..." Ruby whined as she begged her sister to stop hugging her.
"But I'm so proud of you!" Her sister said to Ruby.

"Really Yang, it was nothing," Ruby told her sister to try and calm down.

Yang has long golden hair that fades to pale gold, and she has lilac-colored eyes.

"What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees!" Yang said in response.

"I don't want to be the bee's knees, okay? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees." Ruby replied.

"What's with you? Aren't you excited?" Yang asked her sister

"Of course I'm excited... I just... I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything." Ruby replied,

"But you are special," Yang said as she pulled Ruby close to her.

"The robbery was led by a nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts. Please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa." the news reporter said.

'Luckily I gave him a small gift' Izuku thought as he smirked 

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now been disrupted." But the feed was cut

'They are corrupted, because of the society or someone... Like villains, I have to figure it out.'
"Hello, and welcome to Beacon" as the hologram popped up to show the blonde woman.

"Who's that?" Yang asked, no one in particular...

"My name is Glynda Goodwitch"  as she introduced herself

"Oh..." Yang said

'So that's her name?' Izuku thought

"You are among a privileged few, who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace and as future Huntsman and Huntresses. You must uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." Glynda said.

'This is it' Izuku thought as he hold his fist tight.

"I guess home isn't too far after all," Ruby said, as she looked out of the window from the ship they were in, to see the kingdom of Vale.

"Beacon's our home now... Well, I guess the view isn't for everyone..." Yang said as she pointed out the blonde hair guy want to vomit.

"It was a nice moment while it lasted" Ruby replied in response.

"I wonder who are we going to meet?"  Yang said