Chapter 10: School Dance And Confession?

Izuku and team RWBY and JNPR were heading to professor Goodwitch's class. They all went to the class. Professor Goodwitch said: "Hello class, today we will have a fight so get ready."
Small time skip because you know how Pyrrha easily beat team CRDL's asses. So yeah.
Izuku, team RWBY, and JNPR were sitting in the stands looking at how Pyrrha easily beat team CRDL and the last one she took down was Cardin.
Professor Goodwitch then walked up to the stage where they were fighting then said: "And that's the match."
Cardin said: "That was a lucky shot."
He then grunted and went unconscious. Glynda said: "Well done Ms. Nikos, you should have no problem with qualifying for the tournament."
Pyrrha replied: "Thank you, Professor."
Glynda said: "Alright, I know it's a tuff act to follow 'except for Mr. Midoriya.', but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?"
Glynda looked at Blake and said: "Ms. Belladonna, you have been rather docile for the past classes. Why don't you?..."
Somebody said: "I'll do it."
Glynda said: "Mercury, was it? Very well let's find you an opponent."
Mercury said: "Actually I wanna fight him."
He pointed at Izuku who said: "Sure... Why not?"
Glynda said: "Are you pretty sure you wanna fight him?"
Mercury said: "Yes, I'm pretty sure."
Glynda said: "Very well, ready yourself and then come down."
Small time skip when Mercury came down on the stage.
Mercury was on the stage and then looked at Izuku who was still in the stands. Mercury said: "Have you not heard earlier? Come on down and fight me?"
Izuku said: "Gladly."
Izuku then walked up the stands and looked down at Mercury who said: "Hey, you gonna break your-"
Izuku then jumped down and made a bit of ground break on impact without breaking his legs. Emerald and Mercury were surprised, Mercury continued: "Legs?"
Izuku walked up onto a stage and was now facing Mercury. Izuku activated his wrist blade and Mercury took his stance like a boxing stance.

Izuku looked at Mercury who had no weapons with his fists and his legs, Izuku deactivated his wrist blade and took a stance like Mercury

Izuku looked at Mercury who had no weapons with his fists and his legs, Izuku deactivated his wrist blade and took a stance like Mercury. Mercury asked: "Why don't you use your weapons?"
Izuku replied: "Defeating you like this has no meaning."
Ruby was sitting in the stands and looked excited about Izuku's fight and learn Izuku's moves.
Mercury then took off first then he tried to land a kick on Izuku but got blocked by Izuku's arm. Izuku then swiped Mercury's leg with his feet but Mercury jumped away.
Both of them charged at each other delivering punches or kicks then backing away.