Chapter 9: Ah shit? Here we go again

Team RWBY and JNPR were in the library, some were learning or reading books but not team RWBY, they were playing board games. Ruby and Yang were dramatically calling out at each other while plaything a game, Weiss had no fricking clue what she was playing, and Blake was thinking something else.
And team JNPR, Ren was trying to learn with the commotion going on, Nora was sleeping and dreaming about pancakes, Jaune was reading some comic books, and Pyrrha caught Jaune reading comics so she changed it into an actual book to study.
With team RWBY, Ruby just lost her attack plan to Yang and Yang said: "Well Weiss, it's your turn."
Weiss didn't understand the role of the game but she got helped by Yang. Unfortunately, she fell into her trap, Weiss said: "I hate this game of emotion we play."
Ruby hugged Weiss and said: "Stay strong Weiss, we will go through this together."
Weiss said: "Shut up, don't touch me."
She then proceeded to hug back, Yang said: "Okay... Alright Blake you're up."
Blake just got attention and snapped out of it, Blake said: "Huh? Oh sorry... What am I doing?"
Yang said: "You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the kingdoms of Remnant."
Blake said: "Right."
Jaune then walked up to them and asked: "Hey, can I play?"
Ruby replied: "Sorry Jaune, we already got four people."
Weiss said: "Besides this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning, that I seriously doubt you have."
Yang said: "You attacked your own navy fleet two turns ago."
Weiss growled at Yang and Jaune said: "Bring it on Ice Queen, I'll have you know that I am tolled to be a natural born."
Weiss asked: "Who? Your mother?"
Jaune replied: "And Pyrrha."
Pyrrha then said from another table: "Hello again."
Jaune said: "Come on, let me play your hand for a turn."
Weiss replied: "I don't trust you with the good citizen of Vacuo."
Jaune said: "Why not? You have trusted me with way more important stuff before, I mean you told us all that Blake is secretly a Faunu..."
Pyrrha then covered Jaune's mouth to be quiet and said: "A fun and loving person that we all admire and respect."
Jaune nervously laughed after he realized what he was about to say. They all looked at Blake who just gave them that look. Jaune said: "Right, ladies enjoy your battle."
Sun and Neptune walked into the library and Sun said: "Sup losers."
Ruby replied: "Hey Sun."
Sun said: "Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Ice Queen."
Weiss said: "Why does everybody call me that?"
Sun said: "I never got the chance to the formula you to my old friend."
Neptune asked: "Umm... Aren't libraries supposed to be used for reading?"
Ren yelled: "Thank you."
Nora awakened and yelled: "Pancakes."
Sun said: "Shut up! Don't be a nerd."
Neptune replied: "Intellectual okay, thank you. I'm Neptune."
Weiss said: "So Neptune, where are you from?"
Neptune replied: "Haven and I don't think I have caught your name, Snow Angel."
Weiss slightly blushed and said: "Weiss."
Neptune said: "Pleasure to meet you."
Sun asked: "Actually where is Izuku? I want him to meet Neptune."
Ruby replied: "Oh, he is fixing his gear or learning in his room. He said he wouldn't be able to focus if he was sitting with us. What I find hard to believe."
Ren asked: "You think so?"
Meanwhile with Izuku.
Izuku was preparing his wrist gauntlet to be able to use Dust, Izuku said: "Ok, I have successfully added Fire Dust and surprisingly it works. And now Electricity dust."
Izuku added Electricity dust to the wrist gauntlet, and he aimed at his target which was a dummy, he fired at it but nothing happened. Izuku said: "The hell?"
Izuku tapped his wrist gauntlet and he saw the electricity bursting out of his wrist gauntlet and said: "Oh shit."
Izuku was electrocuted and you can see Izuku electrocuted in bone, Izuku screamed: "AHHHHHHHH."

"