Chapter 19: Double Rounds

I hope you like this chapter.

Winter and Ironwood were already waiting for the rest in Ozpin's office. When the elevator opened to reveal Ozpin, Qrow, Glynda, Izuku, and Ruby.

"What were you thinking?" Winter then asked Qrow.

Ironwood then said: "If you were one of my men, I would have you shot."

"If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself." Qrow then said.

Izuku and Ruby then thought: 'I would like to see that happen.'

"Well, I wouldn't condone his behavior, retaliating as you did certainly didn't help the situation." Glynda then said.

"He was drunk." Winter then said.

Ruby and Glynda then replied: "He is always drunk."

They then all look at Qrow who was drinking again. Ruby then said: "Told you."

"Qrow why are you here?" Ozpin sighed and asked.

Ironwood then said: "You have been out of contact for weeks. You can't just go dark like that in the field."

"I am not one of your special operatives, Jimmy..." Qrow then said.

Winter then replied with: "General."

"Ugh... Whatever... You sent me to get intel on our enemy and i'm telling you our enemy is here..." Qrow then says while he looks a bit skeptical at Izuku and Ruby.

Izuku and Ruby looked at each other and nodded at each other, Ozpin noticed this.

"We know..." Ironwood then says.

Qrow was irritated and replied: "Oh... Oh... You know. Well, thank goodness i'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!"

"Qrow..!" Ironwood then sighed said only to be cut off by Qrow again who then said: "Communication is a two-way street pal..."

Qrow then picked up his scroll and said: "You see this? That's the send button..."

"Can you quiet down for now, there still are students in our midst." Glynda then said. The three adults that being Qrow, Winter, and Ironwood then all looked back at Izuku and Ruby who were standing there awkwardly.

"Although I want Qrow to tell us first what he has found out about the enemy." Ozpin then said.

Winter then said: "But sir there are kids here..."

"His analytics skills are really useful and apparently he is strong enough to stop five or more professional hunters... And I have to feel that the two know something, that we don't. So... some one else who wants to complain?" Ozpin then said while he looks around.

"Good... So Qrow can you just get straight to the point and tell us.." Ozpin then says.

Qrow replied: "Okay... Seriously but first who invited her?"

"Schnee, we will discuss this the incident back on my ship." Ironwood then says.

Winter replied: "But sir..."

"Winter, leave." Ironwood was then ordered.

Winter saluted and said: "Yes sir." She then walked to Qrow who winked at her then walked to the elevator and left.

"Go on..." Ironwood then said while looking a bit skeptical of the two Kids being here.

"Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They are the one responsible for Autumn's condition..." Qrow then said