Chapter 22: Yang Vs Mercury.

Izuku woke up and sighed, then said: "Another day to stay in the room to repair...."

"Oh... Wait..." Izuku then said, he then remembers. He then said: "Wait... I have already done... YAY!"

He then heard someone knock on his door, so he opened it and saw Ruby. Ruby then asked while she yawned: "What are you yelling about?"

"Oh, Ruby... i'm just happy that I have a free day." Izuku said with a smile. Izuku took a few seconds for Ruby to process what Izuku said. When she did, she said: "You're going with us."

"EEEEEEEhh..." Izuku responded. Ruby pouted and said: "what? Don't want to spend time with your girlfriend?"

"You know that's not true." Izuku replied. Ruby smiled and said: "I know, but now you don't have a choice but to go with me."

"How dare you?" Izuku gasped and said, he then looked at Ruby who was innocently smiling at him. Izuku then thought: 'Why do you have to be so cute?'

Ruby gave Izuku a closed-eyed smile and Izuku responded by kissing Ruby

Ruby gave Izuku a closed-eyed smile and Izuku responded by kissing Ruby. Ruby opened her eyes in surprise, but after that, she melted into the kiss.

They then heard multiple people clear their throats, so they parted and saw the rest of Team RWBY and team JNPR

"Go Ruby and Izuku, Go! Go! Go!" Nora then cheered them on. Ren then said: "Nora."

"Yeah... Ren?" Nora replied. Ren then said: "Can you quiet it down?"

"Um... Since when were you here..?" Ruby and Izuku both ask. Yang replied while waving her hand: "Oh just a few minutes."

"It's quite amusing to watch you two..." Blake then said. Weiss replies with: "What got another idea for a smut fanfic?"

"No...." Blake replies. Pyrrha then interrupted them and said: "Excuse me, but I have to go to Ozpin's office."

"Okay, bye Pyrrha." Team JNPR except Pyrrha said and Team RWBIY replied with: "Bye Pyrrha."

'So... is Pyrrha the next guardian or whatever that means... The only thing I found out was something about maidens being some sort of guardian, but that's a fairy tail... although they say that fairy tales have to..." Izuku thought.