Chapter 8 (Volume 2): Food War.

The old man who worked at the Dust Till Dawn shop was finally opened again, he was hanging up a banner with the words said Reopened on it. When it was hanging in the right place, he came down the ladder and someone bumped into him, and because of that, he fell down. A green hair girl said: "Sorry, I'm not really from around here."
She offered her hand to help the old man, she showed a note with a location and said: "Umm... Would you mind me pointing me in the direction of this shop?"
The old man nodded and gave her direction, the girl then walked back then there was a man who had silver hair leaning against the wall and said: "I knew you were lost."
The girl then walked up to him and said: "Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up."
Mercury replied: "That's not your money Emerald."
Emerald said: "But I could be yours for just five minutes of silence."
Mercury replied: "Hmm... No deals."
Emerald said: "Ugh... Fine."
She then walked away annoyed by Mercury's behavior, Mercury said: "Whatever you want me."
Small time skip.
Both of them entered a bookstore, Emerald walked to the front desk and pressed a bell. A few seconds later they heard a man said: "Be right there."
The man walked in carrying multiple books and said: "Welcome to Tusken books traids, home to every book under the sun. How may I help you?"
Mercury said: "Just browsing."
Emerald said: "Actually, I was wondering do you have any copy of 'The Thief and The Butcher'
The man said: "Yes we do."
Emerald said: "That's great..."
The man asked: "Would you like a copy...?"
Emerald said: "No just wondering. Oh oh... What about 'Violets garden in paperback?'"
Mercury said: "He's got it. Hey, do you have any comics?"
The man said: "Near the front."
Emerald asked: "No wait, what about 'Third Crusaders.' ?"
The man replied: "Umm... I don't think we carry that one."
Emerald asked: "What was this place called again?"
Mercury replied: "Tusken book traids."
Emerald asked: "And you're Tuskens?"
The man named Tusken replied: "Yeah, that's right."
Emerald said: "So then I take it that you are the one that made the catchphrase."
Tusken replied: "Yes
Mercury asked: "And what was it again?"
Tusken said: "Tusken books traid know to every book under the sun."
Mercury said: "Except the 'Third Crusaders'."
Tusken shrugged and said: "It's just a catchphrase."
Emerald said: "You shouldn't make a promise that you can't keep Tusken."
Mercury then dimmed the lights and Emerald said: "I heard you are planning on leaving, moving all the way to Vacuo. Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be so happy to hear that and neither are we. You know who we are, don't you?"
Tusken replied: "Yes."
Emerald replied: "And you know why we are here?"
Tusken replied with a dangerous tone: "Yes."
Emerald asked: "So... Are you going to fight back?"
Tusken yelled: "YESS."
He then jumped on the desk and turned his nails into claws more like an animal. He then jumped at Emerald only for Mercury to plant his foot in his face, shot him, and killed him.
Emerald and Mercury walked outside and Emerald asked: "What's with that?"
Mercury replied: "Huh... I like the pictures."
Scene changes to Team RWBY, JNPR and Izuku.
Blake was just going over some notes and Yang said: "What you doing?"
Blake replied: "Nothing, just going over some notes from the last semester."
Yang replied: "Lame."
Ruby then walked in with a big book that she threw on the table, she said: "Sister, Friends, Weiss, and Izuku. Four seconds ago I had a dream."
Yang and Izuku said: "This should be good/Oh my God."
Ruby said: "A dream that one day the five of us would come together as a team and that we will have the most fun that anybody ever had, ever."
Weiss asked: "Did you steal my binder?"
Ruby replied: "I am not a crook."
Blake asked: "What are you talking about?"
Ruby replied: "I'm talking about kicking the semester off with a bang."
Yang said: "I always kick mine off with a YANG."
Everybody groaned and Nora threw a piece of food against her head. Ruby said: "Look, guys, it had been a good two weeks, and between them, more exchange students have been arriving, and with the tournament. At the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."
Jaune said: "But you always have Izuku with you."
Nora said: "Yeah, let him come with us once."
Ruby replied: "No can do."
They began to argue while Izuku chuckled and said to Ren: "Haha... I'm screwed, aren't I?."
Ren replied to Izuku: "Oh yes!"