Chapter 15 (Volume 3): Back To School

Ruby was standing on a cliff side, in front of a gravestone with the name: 'Summer Rose'. It's her mother's name.
Ruby said: "Hey Mom, sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... Well things have been rather busy. Oh and Dad is here, he is... You know dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me that he is going out on some missions soon. I think he misses adventuring with you... I miss you too."
Ruby said: "Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool, I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line, that was a joke. She is actually a great fighter, you can tell that she learned a lot from dad. Well so are Weiss, Blake, and Izuku. Oh, they're my teammates and together we form team RWBY, and yes before you ask, that causes a lot of confusion."
Ruby said: "Anyway, I made a bunch of new friends and I have a boyfriend now. I know you will like him and I don't know about dad."
Her father, Tai heard it and asked: "Since when and why do I only hear this now?"
Ruby replied: "Dad, can you please be quiet? I was having a moment with mom."
Tai said: "Okay, but we will talk about this later."
Ruby said: "Oh, we also stopped some bad guys, I guess it's like they say: Like mother like daughter. I still wonder why Ozpin let me early, but I guess... He will tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny the more I get to know him, the more he begins to sound like Uncle Qrow. Well wish me luck for the Tournament, dad will bring me before he goes on his next mission."
Ruby turned around to walk to her father when she was about five meters away from the grave, she turned around and said: "It was good to talk."
Ruby turned back to her dad and began to walk to him. When she was a few feet away from him, Tai asked: "What was that about a boyfriend?"
Ruby replied: "As I said, I have a boyfriend."
Tai asked: "Since when? What's his name? Is it a nice guy?"
Ruby replied: "Since the school dance. His name is Izuku Midoriya, and he's 18 like Yang. And yes, he's a great guy dad, he even saves my life twice now. Also, why didn't you react like this when Yang had a boyfriend for a short period when she was 15?"
Tai said: "Because you're my little girl Ruby."
Ruby replied: "I'm 16, I'm not a little girl anymore dad."
She whispered: "Why don't Yang and dad see that?"
Tai replied: "You will always be my little baby girl Ruby."
Tai then hugged Ruby and she began to trash around, she said: "Dad, I can't breathe."
Tai replied: "Oh sorry. Also if that boy breaks her heart then I will break his bones...maybe more..."
Ruby yelled: "DAD! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT."
Tai said to defend his statement: "What? Nobody hurts my daughter."
Ruby said to defend her boyfriend: "Come on Dad. He won't, Izuku is too nice for that."
Tai replied: "Well that's more, but boys still can be dangerous Ruby"
Ruby said: "But you're also a male, so you're saying that you're dangerous too?"
Tai said: "No no, I mean teenage boys. They only know one thing."
Ruby asked: "What's that?"
Tai replied: "Something you are too young for that."
Ruby thought for a second, she then blushed and yelled: "DAADAD!!!"
Ruby then stormed out to go home, Tai yelled: "WAIT RUBY!!!"
Tai ran after his embarrassed daughter, trying to catch up with her and Zwei happily followed them with his tail swinging around.
Time skip

Ruby and Yang just arrived back at Beacon after their two weeks off vacation

Ruby and Yang just arrived back at Beacon after their two weeks off vacation. They were heading back to their dorms to get some rest for tomorrow because of the Vytal tournament.
They were about to turn around a corner, but they stopped when they heard someone say: "Hey Ruby and Yang, welcome back!"
They turned around to see Izuku but the problem was that he was taller than the last time they saw him.
Ruby asked: "Did you grow taller Izuku?"
Izuku nodded and replied: "Yeah, I guess."
Izuku thought: 'It's probably Yautja's blood inside me affect my growth. I mean my masters tall as hell. Wait, will I grow taller like them even taller than them and All Might...? Let's hope not.'
Ruby whined and said: "That's not fair. Why do you grow and I don't? I'm like 5'2 feet."
Izuku replied: "I don't know that."
Yang asked: "How tall are you now?"
Izuku replied: "6'6 feet, give or take."
Yang asked: "How can you grow from 6ft to 6'6 ft in two weeks?"
Izuku replied: "How am I supposed to know? I am not a biologist."
Ruby said: "Let's change the topic."
Izuku said: "Good idea, how about we talk about God of the Grimm?"
Yang replied: "Absolutely not, that guy was pain in the ass."
Ruby said: "I'm happy we left that behind us."
Izuku replied: "Yeah, we got a lot of information on that mission, like how Mt Glenn came to its end."
Yang sighed and said: "Okay okay, we know. Just let's change the subject now, okay?"
Ruby said: "Yeah, how about I get a hug because we didn't see each other for two weeks?"
Yang said as she walked away: "I'm going to see girls, see you two later."
Izuku said: "Your wish is my command."
They both hugged each other and Ruby asked: "And how about a kiss?"