Chapter 5: New Problems

It had been a few weeks since the initiation, and Professor Goodwitch had already announced that in a few months, the Vytal festival would be held, most of the students were excited except Jaune who hadn't made a lot of progress in the last few weeks since he had been attending beacon, Izuku noticed so he was going to ask if he wanted help, but before that, now they were listening to Nora's made up story while they were eating lunch.

Nora started: "So, there we are... in the middle... of the night "

Ren then corrected her words: "It was day."

Nora then said: "We were surrounded by Ursas."

Ren then corrected her words again: "They were Beowolves."

Nora then shouted: "DOZEN OF THEM!"

Rem then sighed and said: There were two of them."

Nora ignored Ren and said: "But in the end, they were no match, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of lien selling Ursa's skin."

Ren sighed and said: "She is having this dream for nearly a month now."

The only one that was listening to Nora's.story was Yang, Blake was just reading a book, Weiss was doing... her things and Pyrrha and Ruby were worried for Jaune who was completely out of it.

Pyrrha then asked: "Jaune are you okay?"

Jaune replied: "Yeah, why?"

Ruby then said: "It's... just that you seem not okay."

Jaune then said: "Guys, come on. I'm fine, look."

Jaune then pulled out his fake smile but everyone saw through it. Izuku then said: "Stop it Jaune, we are your friends and we can tell that smile of yours is fake."

Pyrrha then said: "Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school."

Izuku lost his temper when he heard 'bullying' because he had experienced that pain, he kept his cool and said: "What?"

Jaune then replied to Pyrrha: "Heh? Who? Cardin Winchester? No, he's just like to mess around. Yeah, you know practical jokes."

Ruby and Izuku replied at the same time: "He's a bully/dick."

Jaune then said: "Oh please, name one time he bullied me."

Then began to have flashbacks of when Cardin pushed Jaune's book down when Cardin quickly pushed his while quickly active making Jaune's stuck at the door.

Pyrrha then said: "He launched you off in one of the rocket lockers Jaune."

Jaune replied: "I didn't land far from school."

Pyrrha said: "Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you just have to ask."

Nora then said: "Ooh, I know. We can break his legs."

Jaune said: "Guys really, it's fine besides it's not like he is a jerk only to me, he is a jerk to everyone."

Izuku heard this and began fighting his fist because he was once bullied by Bakugou and his goons when he was four, Bakugou told him to take a swan dive, calling nicknames but lately, he changed.

"Ow, that hurts!"

Izuku heard that and quickly looked at the source and saw that Cardin Winchester was hurting a Faunus by pulling her ear.

He stood up and walked to them. Jaune and Ruby said at the same time: "Izuku, where are you going?"

Izuku growled out and said: "To teach them some sense of them."