I

"Y/n!" James screams while shaking me awake.

"James.... If you don't take your grubby hands OFF of me." I look him dead in the eyes as if he's about to die.

"Whatever. Just get up the train leaves in two hours and mum is already stressed out." He walks towards the door leaving me to get up.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed letting out a big stretch, yawning as I do. "Sixth year... this should be fun." I say sarcastically walking over to where I had my outfit for the day laid out.

I get dressed and walk over to my body mirror in the corner of my room to admire myself. I am wearing loose fitting beige pants, along with a tight black tee and black converse. My hair is brushed out neatly and I have on some light makeup. "Damn I'm hot."
....

"JAMES?!" Great. We've been on the platform for five seconds and I already lost him. I walk around looking for my twin, weaving through the gaggles of students and parents. I'm looking to my left when I bump into something.

"Fuck." I mumble as my books crash to the ground. I pick them back up with a sigh and look back up to see who I bumped into.

"Potter." I know that voice.

"Black..." I look him up and down. He's changed over summer, his once rounded face was now sharp and his body was more muscular. He looks a lot more... mature? Yeah that's one word for it.

"Watch where you're going." I just roll my eyes in response to the boy towering over me.

"Where's Sirius. If I can't find my brother I can at least try to find yours." I shoot out sarcastically.

"How should I know." He scoffs and walks away, attitude in every step he takes. I again just roll my eyes. "Wow you're a lot of help." I mumble to myself.

I walk onto the train looking for an empty compartment or a familiar face when someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?" They say from behind me. I turn around to be met with the tall figure of Remus Lupin. I instantly throw myself at him into a hug.

"Well hello to you too." He laughs while hugging back.

"How was your summer Moony? I barely even heard from you!" I say punching him in the chest playfully.

"We can talk about that later. The boys sent me on a Y/n hunt because you apparently 'ran away' from Prongs." He puts finger quotes around the words "ran" and "away"

"Oh yeah as if I wasn't looking for him for ten minutes straight." I roll my eyes. We begin walking to where I assume everyone else was. When we get there James is giving me the death glare I've gotten oh so used to at this point.

"Oh don't even start with me. I look away for one second and you're nowhere to be found." I say sternly as I sit next to Remus and he puts his arm around me. James just scoffed and rolled his eyes leaning on his elbow, knowing damn well I am right.

Peter, who non of us had heard from since last term, looks between Moony and I confused. "Did you two shag or something?" He asks bluntly. I look at the body next to me and we burst out in laughter.

"You poor thing. You're just completely clueless aren't you?" I say still laughing. This makes the blonde even more confused.

"Anyway." Sirius changes the subject with a sigh. "Where were you Y/n?"

"I was actually looking for you lot, that is until I ran into your piece of shit brother." I sigh leaning into Remus more.

"What'd he do." He leans back already annoyed.

"I swear if he touched you.." James looks furious.

"He didn't. He was just being a dick." I shrug.

The rest of the train ride was filled with small talk about summer. Apparently Sirius had ran away from home, wanting to take Regulus with him, but he refused, so for the majority of the holiday he was staying with Moony.

When we get to the castle we all walk straight to the Gryffindor tables for dinner.

"Hufflepuff!" The sorting hat screams sorting the last first year. We all clap and Dumbledore starts his long boring speech.

"I swear if he doesn't hurry the hell up I'm going to fall asleep right here." Sirius complains causing us all to laugh a bit agreeing. After a good fifteen minutes  I hear "Let the feast begin" and I pick my head up off the table, ready to eat anything at this point.

"Y/n." Someone whispers in my ear from behind me. I turn around to see Lilly standing there. I instantly stand up giving her a hug.

"Hey Lils! How was your summer?" I ask with a huge smile as she sits between James and I.

"It was pretty boring, didn't really do anything special." She responded as she hugs James with one arm making me giggle a bit.

I am now sitting in-between Remus and Lilly, James next to her and Peter and Sirius across from us. Remus yet again had his arm around my shoulders.

"Are you completely sure you guys didn't hook up?" Peter brings up again causing me to choke on my pumpkin juice.

"Lilly. This kid is convinced that Y/n and I are shagging. What're your thoughts on this?" Remus asks.

"I mean I wouldn't be surprised." She shrugs causing Sirius to start laughing too.

"Oh don't you start laughing  you have no say in this." Remus shoots to Sirius who just shoved some potatoes in his mouth while staring at him.

After dinner we all walked up to the common room to sit by the fire. It was raining out and so the raindrops were throwing themselves on the windows making the room feel more relaxing as we all talk .

"We're all taking the same classes this year right?" James asks while looking down at his schedule. I walk over and look at it over his shoulder.

"Moony and I have potions when you have muggle studies, and then I'm taking advanced transfiguration so I have that when you have herbology." I explain.

"So that leaves us all with defense, charms, and history of magic all together." My brother finishes for me. I nod walking back over to the sofa and laying down putting my feet up on Sirius.

"Guys I have an idea." I say after a few moments of silence.

"Oh great. Guys she has an idea!" Sirius sits up repeating what I literally just said.

"Does this plan involve some certain Slytherins?" My brother asks obviously interested. As a response I smirk and nod.

"Your brother to be specific." I say to Sirius. He rolls his eyes. Before summer he was always down for a good old prank, especially on Regulus, but something was off now.

"As long as I don't have to talk to him, then I'm in." He sighs.

"So what were you thinkin N/n?" Remus leans on his elbow in curiosity.

"Ok so...."

.................

1160 words