III

"Black!" I yell as I trying to catch up to him. No response "Regulus!" Still nothing, and before I know it he's turning into the potions classroom. Perfect we have the same class.

I walk in calmly as if I wasn't just chasing a kid through the halls. "Ms. Potter! Welcome back." Slughorn says in a confused tone when he notices my green tie. I just grin and nod. Within the next few minutes more and more kids file into the classroom, Remus and Lils included, all standing awkwardly by the door.

"Ok everyone so were going to be putting a seating chart in position, and I am not going to tolerate any complaints made about your partner what so ever." I look at Moony who is standing next to myself, hoping to be partnered with him.

He announces a few groups leaving Lily, Remus, Regulus, and myself to be the last standing.

"Potter and Black." He points to a desk towards the back. "You lot will be here." Remus looks at me sympathetically. Fan fuckin tastic.

Annoyed, I lag my way over to the desk as Lilly and Remus make their way to the last remaining table.

I sit crossing my arms and slouching in my chair. "Nice tie Potter." I look up to see Regulus smirking as he looks to the front of the room.

"Nice robes Black." I mimic his tone of voice. "Now give me my tie back." I demand.

He looks over to me as Slughorn begins the lesson. "what's the magic word?" He asks, still smirking.

"Now give me my tie back PLEASE." I rephrase. "Only if you change my robes back." He whispers looking back to the front.

"Fine." I pull out my wand and change his robes back into their original form. "And the ones in my closet?" He questions looking down at himself pleased. "Regulus I dont fucking know why don't you just change them back."
"Mmmm no. Come to my dorm after dinner tonight and we will figure it out from there." I nod.

He looks down again and brushes off his clothes as if getting rid of dust. I look at him waiting. "What?" he asks.

"Seriously?" I scoff.

"Thank you?" He says in more of a question than a statement.

I roll my eyes. "My tie dumbass."

"Oh. You really thought I would just give it back to you?" He laughs a bit. My jaw drops in offense.

"Black, Potter this is your first and last warning. Stop gossiping please." Slughorn announces causing everyone to look back at us. We both nod.

"look. I'll give it back to you tonight ok. Don't go get all butt hurt." his voices lowers a bit so we don't get in trouble again.

"So you expect me to just wear the wrong attire all day then?" I question.

"Mhm. You started this war, so you're going to have to pay and it's not going to be simple Potter." He mumbles as he takes note on whatever Slughorn just said.

"Fine. Have it your way then." I whisper to myself.

"Black, Potter. I thought I told you to stop talking?" Slughorn is obviously annoyed now.

"Sorry professor, it won't happen again." Regulus says plainly.

"It better not. Or you're going to have detention." He turns back around and continues our lesson.

Throughout the day I got many confused looks, probably to do with my tie, but besides that the rest of classes were fine.

It is currently close to 11 pm and I am sitting in my dorm just reading when I hear a faint scratch on the window next to my head.