VIII

Regulus POV:

I wake up instantly feeling a weight on my chest. Opening my eyes, I look down and see Y/n sleeping soundly, one hand next to her face as she takes deep relaxed breaths. All the memories of last night come flooding back making me smile slightly.

She begins to move around a bit so run my hand through her hair to calm her down. "good morning princess." I whisper as I see her smile. She turns her head a bit to look into my eyes only to hide back in my chest seconds later with a slight blush.

I scoff, "you have to get up, your brother is going to wonder where you are."

"I don't care. It's Sunday on a three day weekend, its not like we have anything happening today." she responds still half asleep.

"yeah about that." She looks at me curiously, "there's a party tonight."

Y/n's POV:

"Wait what" I sit up on the bed very confused "I want to go."

"I mean I guess I could sneak you in if you really want to." Reg responds, I just smile and nod my head in response.

(time skip to getting ready for the party)

I left Regulus' room about two hours ago, its around 5 pm now. We spent all day just talking in bed without realizing and I had to rush back.

"So. Anything interesting to talk about?" Lily asks with a smirk not looking up from her book.

"Ummm no not really." I say holding back a blush.

"mmhm not one thing you can think of."

"uuuhh Reg is sneaking me into a party tonight?"

"Whats up with you two, are you like official yet? Everything seems different since yesterday."

"I mean as I told you I kind of like really like him and I think he may like me back." The blush is released at this point and my feel my face getting warm.

"wait what do you mean you think?" she questions with her eyes as wide as can be.

"um well..." I think about telling her about last night but I decide against it. "I don't know he's just being oddly nice towards me."

"Y/n. I would think you of all people would know that Regulus Black isn't just nice. He's probably just trying to get you trust him so he can so stab you in the back."

"Ok maybe you're right Lil's but he also saved me from getting stabbed in the back... quite literally." I laugh at my own remark and Lily looks at me very concerned but just rolls her eyes and walks into the bathroom.

"Wait LILS" I yell jumping and running after her.

"What."

"Wanna help me get ready for the party?" Her eyes light up.

"Yes come on."

Time skip (cuz I'm lazy and writers block)

I look up to see myself after being used as Lily's personal barbie doll. My hair is slicked into a high ponytail long enough to touch my ass, and my makeup is smokey, but in a lighter natural way.

"so what do you think?" Lil asks looking over my shoulder in the mirror,

"It's perfect." I turn around and hug her tight,

"Ok ok your outfit, shoes, and jewelry are all in the bathroom, go get dressed.

I walk into the bathroom making sure to close the door behind me. I see a black dress hanging on the back of the door and a pair of metallic silver heals.

Getting super excited, I start undressing and take the dress off of the hanger. As I slide it on to my body I becomes obvious that this is a very tight fitting dress.

I look in the bathroom mirror and the dress goes right to my mid thigh with a small slit on the left side and a deep neckline that really makes the girls pop.

I walk out fully ready and spin in a little circle to show Lily.

"oh I am so good at this." She remarks with a smirk on her face. I walk over to my bed while giggling.

"Wait whats this." I look down at my bed and see a letter addressed to me. Curiously, I open it slowly and begin to read out loud. " Dear y/n, meet me at the astronomy asap. RAB." Lily looks at me confused.

"Why does he want to meet there?" She asks.

"No idea but I should probably get going." I walk over to Lily and give her a hug "Love ya babes."

"Love you too." We let go and I head towards the door and she yells "don't be stupid and use protection!" I roll my eyes and make my way up to the tower.

I walk up the stair into the tower and see that I am the only one there... at least I thought I was.

816 Words