V

"Y/n what the fuck-" I cut off my twin by face planting into my bed with a loud groan.

"Common Y/n what's happened?" Lily taps my back only to be met with silence. "You're going to suffocate in your sheets if you stay like that you know."

"I wouldn't be opposed to it right now if I'm being completely honest." I turn my head so I'm now laying on my cheek but still on my stomach.

"Seriously N/n... we were all worried. Even more so now seeing you're covered in blood and have a new scar covering half your face." Moony sits next to my on the bed causing my to roll over, sit up, and hug my knees to my chest.

I close my eyes and sigh deeply. "I'm fine. Nothing happened."

"Y/n that is the fattest lie I have ever heard come out of your mouth." Sirius glares at me.

"Seriously, you look more like my twin now with that scar than James's." Remus jokes bumping my shoulder. I scoff at him.

"Well that's a good thing then. I'm not exactly happy with Mr. Potter right now." I give my brother a stare that shows I might just kill him in his sleep if he says something else stupid. "I know where you sleep." I whisper yell to him. His eyes open in shock and he breaks eye contact. Sirius laughs at this.

Everyone just keeps staring at me as if they're expecting something to happen. "Ok fine. Where do you want me to start." I sigh again.

"Why did you storm out on us." James ask. This infuriates me a bit more. "Because James, you were treating me as if I was a fucking infant all morning, and then you went and literally fought my own battle for me. I don't need you to shadow over me my whole life ok?" He just nods his head and stays quiet as he should.

"Ok, well obviously you had some fun after that sooo." Sirius points to my bloodied shirt and scar.

"Yeah I guess you could say that. Long story short, I went to an alley to try to get some space and alone time when all of a sudden this creepy ass old man comes up really mad at me or 'being in his alley' and he pulled out and knife and cut my face and jaw because I wasn't answering his questions so I was bleeding pretty good and then Regulus came and.... made the guy leave the healed this and then we came back here." I rant out. Everyone looks at me as if I am mental.

Obviously this leads to so many questions which I answer, but I do leave out the bathroom situation.

After about an hour of questions and answers and further explanations everyone calms down a bit. At this point I am laying down in the bed half asleep while everyone is still gossiping as if i wasn't right in front of them.

"Ok everyone out. I need a nap." I sit up and point to the door. After everyone left, including Lily, I lay back down and drift off into a deep sleep.

.........

I wake up sweating and in loss of breath from a nightmare. Sighing and whipping my face and look at the clock. 6pm.

Everyone is probably eating at this point. Me not being hungry, I walk down to the common room. Once I'm there, I lay on the sofa and zone out at the ceiling.

After what felt like 30 minutes but was probably more like 5, I snap out of it hearing my loud ass group of friends coming in.

Seeing me, everyone comes over and sits. "You alright Y/n?" Peter asks sincerely.

"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up still to be honest." Lily sits next to me, pulling me into a side hug.

"You're safe now, nothing like that will happen again." She says, I just sigh.

After a bit of small talk, the boys decide to play some wizards chess which got pretty competitive if I'm being completely honest.

As I sit there watching the boys rage at each other Lily taps on my shoulder.

"What's up?" I whisper

"Can I talk to you real quick?"

"Yeah of course." I respond. "Guys we will be right back." I warn being responded with absolutely nothing.

Lily and I decide to sit on the stair case leading up to our dorms. "Alright babes. What's goin on?" I ask putting my chin in my hands.

"Well there's a couple things..." she continues, "first I wanted to make sure you're really ok. I know you don't want us to worry, but I am here if you need me."

"Lils if I'm going to be 100%, I think today was one of the most terrifying days of my life. Hell it literally changed me forever." I point to my fresh scar. "It helps a lot knowing I have people like you who actually care though. It really means a lot."

"Like I said I'm always here." She responds with a slight grin.

"Anyway," I wipe the beginnings of a tear out of my eye, "enough about me, what did you really want to talk about?"

"I did really want to talk about that, but um... you know how I told you I might maybe have just the smallest amount of feelings for James?"

"Uuuuh yeah of course I do. What about it?"

"Well we all know how much he fancies me for some reason, but what if we end up getting together and it doesn't work out? I don't want to lose all of you guys." You can see the stress in her eyes as she rants.

"Lily if that happens, and I doubt it will, I will still be here for you if you'll let me be.... No matter what my arse of a brother says or does. You don't even have to worry about that." It's my turn to pull her into a hug now.

"I'm so lucky to have you, i would be stuck around those weirdos all alone with nobody to talk to." I point my head in the direction of the marauders. She giggles.

"Me too N/n. Thank you. For everything."

"Lils... I think I might fancy Regulus." I whisper into the hug. She pulls away.

"Come again?!"

"I didn't tell you the whole truth about what happened today. After he healed up my cuts, we went into a bathroom to clean up a bit and I felt something. Like electricity almost. But in a good way? And then he told me to meet him at the astrology tower at 1am so I'm kind of maybe freaking out a little." Lily's jaw drops and she looks down at her watch. It's 10... "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR WE HAVE TO GO GET YOU READY!" She pulls my hand and we fly up the stairs.

I'm so glad I have this girl as a friend.
......
1179 words