VI

"Merlin Lils you're pulling my hair like you're getting ready to fuck me." I laugh out as Lily continues to put my hair up into a high ponytail. "Well if you want to look good then get over it."

"Ok done." she walks back with her hands in the air. "go get dressed and you should be good." I look over to the time and I have about 20 minutes. Perfect.

I run over to my closet and find a warm outfit. A black long-sleeved v- neck, some flowy leggings and black leather boots. Good to go.

"you look good." Lily says once I'm dressed I thank her as I grab my wand and put it in between the elastic of my leggings.

"Ok I'll be back later, don't wait for me and I'll send a Patronus if anything happens." She nods and I walk out our door. Walking down the hall and down the stairs I realize the absence of noise which either means the boys went to bed... or died. Either way it's weird having an empty common room.

Before I realize it, I'm climbing the stairs to the astronomy tower; my thoughts made me lose track of time. I pull open the top door and see the dark figure of Regulus standing by the rail looking up at the sky.

"Interested in stars all of a sudden?" I walk up behind him, startling him a bit.

"They're pretty, what can I say." He turns around to face me, looking down to my short figure, examining it with the little bit of life we have. "Face is healing up good, how's it feel?" He touches the scab.

"I mean it still hurts a bit but it's not unbearable" I look up into his eyes, the eyes which I oddly missed in our little time apart.

"Well that's better than nothing." He turns and waves me over to the rail and we sit there for a moment in a comfortable silence. "Who taught you about the stars again?" He questioned.

"My mother and father, mother mostly why do you ask?"

"Well, I was writing to my parents and brought it up-"

"Awe you talked to your parents about me." I mocked

"Anyway, they wrote back and told me a bit more about the stars." I signal him to continue, " They said this belief has been passed down for generations. Long story short, that is the reason the Black family are all named as they are."

"So why were you never told about it?"

"I'm not sure. The way my parents wrote about it seemed somewhat... secretive so I'm assuming it has something to do with that." He takes a deep breath and sighs a second after.

"But why hide something like that?" He shrugs in response and turns back to me.

"Are you ok? Your skin is turning purple" He looks concerned and points down to my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little chilly that's all." I go to cross my arms but before I could Regulus grabs one and pulls my over to a wall and sits me down, him next to me.

"Here. The wind will be blocked by the wall over there." He was right, it was already a lot warmer but still cold enough to have me starts shivering. "Merlin you're literally shaking, here." He takes off his leather coat and hands it to me.

I stare at him in awe "Regulus no then you'll be cold."

"Since when do you care if I'm cold or not?" I roll my eyes and just take the coat from his hands sliding it over my arms. It's about 4 sizes too big on me but it instantly warmed me up a bit. He looks down at me and smirks, "Ok come on we're going back to my dorm." He stands, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him without another word.

We walk so fast it's practically a jog until we get to the dorm. He unlocks the door and walks in quickly.

"Regulus why were we running and why are we here?" I practically yell while out of breath.

"You were cold." Is all he says before sitting on the sofa and starting a fire with his wand and pouring us both a glass of firewiskey. I catch my breath and sit next to him.

"Random question but why did you want to meet tonight?" I ask as I sit.

"I saved you from that creep, besides I knew you'd do what I say anyway." He shrugs.

"I do not do what you say." I look at him with disgust.

He chuckles and takes a sip out of his cup, "Yeah, ok princess." I roll my eyes and reach down for my cup taking a sip as well. It burned a bit going down but warmed me up overall.

"why did you save me?" He looks at me confused, "You could've just let be sit there and die but you didn't. Why?"

"Y/n you may think so but I'm not the worst person in the world." I looked up to his eyes again, this times noticing the cuts and bruises still left covering his face the one on his lip being the most potent. "Just because we hate each other doesn't mean I want you dead."

"Well now I feel bad for letting my brother do what he did." I reach up and touch the cut on his lip with my thumb before realizing what I was doing. I go to pull my hand away but as I do Regulus grabs it and just looks at me in shock.

"You have no idea what you just did Y/n do you?" I shake my head, still looking into his eyes. He smirks and before I know it he's pulling me onto his lap. "Regulus what-" and he connects his lips with mine. At first I'm in complete shock but then close my eyes and melt into the kiss.

He puts his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck as the now make out gets less soft and more hungry like. His hand start to move my hips back and forth causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"Regulus Black either you put your wand in your pocket or-" He crashes back into my lips with a small laugh. After a few seconds I am pushed off his lap.

"Get on your knees." So I do. I get on my knees feeling the soft rug beneath me.

He grabs my chin forcing me to look up at him, unbuttoning his trousers with the other hand. "You are to look me in the eyes the whole time, understand?" I nod. Next thing I know his hard dick is being pulled put left Infront of me. He is probably about 9.5 inches. Fuck.

I grab it and begin by licking the tip causing him to throw his head back "fuck"

I then begin to bob my head up and down slowly getting faster and deeper by the second, swirling circles with my tongue once in a while. Right when he's about to finish, he pulls me up and over to the bed pushing me onto my back.

What has this become?

..

1221 Words