IV

I wake up to bright rays of sun flooding the room. I look over to see the time, its about 9am. Saying as its still early on a Saturday, I walk down into the common room still in my pajamas knowing everyone I give a shit about would be in there.

"Well good morning princess." Remus says not looking up from his book.

"mmmmmmm." Is all I say in response and I plop myself on the couch next to him, my head laying lazily on his lap just allowing myself to stare at the ceiling.

"So what are we doing today gang?" Lily breaks the tired silence.

"I mean its pretty cold out" I look out the window to see what seems to be the first light snow of the season, "but maybe go to Hogsmeade and just walk around for a bit? Maybe get some butterbeers?"

"I mean that sounds good to me." Peter says with an awkward smile after me.

"I'm down, better than just laying around here." Remus responds. Everyone else agrees.

"Alright, meet back here in half an hour?" I ask standing up to go get ready. They nod and Lily and I run off to our room.

When we get to the room, I change into a black turtle neck, some black trousers that fit perfectly, some black waterproof boots, a gold necklace, and throw my hair into a messy ponytail. After all of that is on, I walk into the bathroom and do a simple makeup look.

Thirty minutes pass and I go to see if Lils is ready. As I enter the room I see that she's wearing a red knitted sweater, black jeans, and brown boots. "Damn hot as fuck." I compliment as if in shock. She giggles.

"You ready to go?" I point over my shoulder towards to door.

"Yes Ma'am." She responds and we walk down together. Once we meet up with the group we start our walk down the hill.

"Hey Potter!" I hear from behind me followed by the sound of snow crunching. James and I both turn around me breaking out of Remus's arm that was once wrapped around my shoulders.

"What do you want Regulus." Sirius says walking toward his brother.

"Nothing with you." He looks him up and down then over to me. He walks past Sirius, making sure to hit his shoulder on the way.

"Silver would match your skin tone better." He states looking at my necklace..

"Black what do you want now." I sigh.

"Just letting you that gold doesn't suite you." I roll my eyes at this.

"Why do you care what jewelry I'm wearing all of a sudden." He scoffs at this.

"I don't. Just want to make sure people don't get the impression that you don't know how to dress yourself." This makes me fume with anger, I'm not a fucking child I can dress myself how I goddamn please. Even with all of this building up I stay quiet and just look up into his eyes sternly.

"And" he continues, "I wanted to let your little boyfriend here that you like to be pinned to a wall." He looks over to Remus.

"For Merlin's sake Regulus stop. And he's not my boyfriend he's-" I get cut off by my brother standing in front of me blocking any sight of Regulus with his height.

"What did you just say Black?" he puffs out his chest and deepens his voice into what is almost a growl. "James stop." I warn him.

"No Y/n. I want to know what he just said." He pushes me back.

"Well when I pinned her against the wall she got all red and couldn't hold eye contact for the life of her, so I thought I would just let him know." He explains over again smoothly.