IX

Regulus POV:

As I waited in the Astronomy Tower for Y/n to arrive, my thoughts were a whirlwind of excitement and nervousness. The events of last night had left a lasting imprint on my mind, and I found myself unable to contain the smile that crept onto my lips. I wanted to spend more time with her, to get to know her better, and tonight's party seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Minutes passed, feeling like hours, and then I heard the soft footsteps on the stone staircase. I turned around, and there she was, radiant in the dim light of the tower. Her dress hugged her figure perfectly, and the sight of her took my breath away.

Y/n's POV:

I ascended the stairs to the Astronomy Tower, my heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and curiosity. Regulus had asked me to meet him here, but the reason remained a mystery. The letter had been cryptic, leaving me both intrigued and eager to find out what was on his mind.

When I reached the top, I was momentarily breathless, not just from climbing the stairs, but from seeing Regulus. He looked handsome as always, his dark eyes filled with a warmth that made my heart skip a beat.

"Hey," I greeted, a soft smile playing on my lips.

Regulus returned the smile, his eyes lighting up. "Hey. I'm glad you could make it."

"Of course. You left me quite curious with that note."

He chuckled, a musical sound that eased my nerves. "I wanted to talk to you about us."

My heart did a little dance at his words, and I fought to keep my expression composed. "Us?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking a lot about where we stand and what this means for both of us."

I nodded, appreciating his honesty. "I've been doing the same."

Regulus took a step closer, his gaze intense. "I like you, Y/n. More than I expected. And I'd like to see where this could go."

A surge of warmth and happiness filled me, and I couldn't help but smile. "I like you too, Regulus. I'd love to see where this leads."

We stood there, a sense of unspoken understanding passing between us. It was a new beginning, the start of something beautiful, and I felt a wave of gratitude that fate had brought us together.

Regulus POV:

Relief washed over me as Y/n agreed to give "us" a chance. She looked stunning in her black dress, and the dim lighting of the Astronomy Tower added to the magic of the moment. I took a step closer, unable to resist the pull I felt towards her.

"I'd like that," I said, my voice softer now, filled with sincerity.

Her smile widened, and she reached for my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. "Then let's make the most of it."

The connection between us felt stronger than ever, and I knew that this was the start of something special. We shared stories, dreams, and hopes for the future, lost in each other's company. As the night wore on, we watched the stars together, and for a brief moment, it felt like the universe itself was conspiring to bring us closer.

Y/n's POV:

The night continued, and we eventually decided to head back to the party, hand in hand. I could feel the genuine connection we had formed, and I was eager to see where this new chapter would take us.

As we stepped out of the tower and back into the lively atmosphere of the party, I felt a surge of excitement and anticipation. The night was far from over, and I was looking forward to experiencing it by Regulus's side.

We danced, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company, cherishing the budding relationship that was blossoming between us. And as the night unfolded, I knew that this was the beginning of a beautiful journey, one that I was more than ready to embark upon with Regulus by my side.
670 Words