VII

Next thing I know I am laying on Regulus Black's Bed as he is grabbing something from his nightstand. "give me your hands." He demands as he comes back over to the bed. I do as I'm told which results in him grabbing bother my wrists with one of his huge hands and pins them above my head.

"I have a few rules." He says while looking me directly in the eyes, "One, you will keep contact with me the entire time, If you break it.... there will be consequences." My eyes widen in shock. "two. From here until I am done with you, you will refer to me as Daddy. And lastly, you will do as you're told. Am I clear?" He grips a tighter hold on my wrists.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." He then dives back in, connecting our lips once again. Slowly he goes down to my neck, leaving dark hickies as he goes. He eventually finds my sweet spot causing a light moan to escape my mouth and my eyes to close. I feel him smirk on my skin as he continues to suck and kiss in that exact spot.

Once he decided he was done with that, he trails down my collar bones, and gets down to my chest. Slickly, he unclasps my bra with the hand he wasn't using to pin my down and lets my hands go for a quick second just to get it all the way off. The second the fabric leaves my body, he throws in on the floor and looks at me in the eyes with a small, yet apparent smirk.

He brakes the eye contact and goes down to my boobs leaving marks there as well. Eventually he makes his way to my nipples, biggening to suck on the slowly, using his tongue to swirl small circles. This causes me to throw my head back and moan yet again. Once he hears this, his free hand lands on my thigh getting higher and higher by the second. He begins to tease me a bit with my clothes still on causing me to moan even more. He then switches to my other nipple, and going under my clothes playing with my clit and fingering me slowly.

After a few minutes I've had enough. "Regulus please." I whine. No response. Shit right. "daddy please I need you." And with that his head shoots back up and looks me in the eyes again.

"Are you sure princess?" He questions.

"Yes. Please just go." I beg.

"Didn't even have to ask you to beg. Good girl." And with that that he pulls all of mine and his clothes off and puts a silencing charm on his entire room.

"remember the rules" He asks in a suddenly deeper voice. I nod in response. "Good." He then reaches back to the top of the nightstand and grabs a thick piece of what seems to be black silk cloth, and ties my hands to the head of his bedframe. "ready?" He asks one more time. "ready." Is all I say back before I feel him slowly plunge into me.

The second I feel this I let out a loud moan that I couldn't hold back.

"Fuck." Regulus sighs out still looking me in the eyes, "you feel so good princess." He continues to get faster and harder as he keeps going.

Ten minute time skip

"fuck I'm gunna-" he cuts me off.

"I know love. Me too." and with one final thrust, we cum at the same time causing us both to moan. Now that we had finished, Regulus unties me.

He then gets up and gets a towel and cleans us both up. Next he goes over to his dresser and pulls out one a pair of sweats, two pairs of underwear, and then gets a hoodie from his closet. He throws the hoodie and extra pair of under wear at me to change into, I do just that. Before I put the hoodie on I look down to see that it was his quidditch number and last name on the back. This makes me smile a bit and I happily put it on, laying back down in the bed right after.

Before I know it, he is in the bed with me, pulling me into his chest and grabbing my chin to look into his eyes. "you're perfect you know?" I look at him with a confused face. "I didn't think you could be more perfect until I saw you with these." He rubs my neck with his thumb tracing the hickies he had left. "Now everyone will knows you belong to me.

I smile at him and he kisses me one more time before laying down and putting my head on his bare chest. The heat from his body makes me relax and as he starts playing with my hair, I am practically asleep. "Goodnight darling." Is the last thing I hear before falling asleep. Not only falling asleep, but falling asleep the happiest I have been in quite a while.

855 Words