Mr. Sunshine Review

Mr Sunshine Review:Rating: 10/10

Mr Sunshine Review:
Rating: 10/10

This is a high quality historical fiction drama and yes, one of the best Korean Drama!!! Highly recommended!

Main Cast: Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Ri, Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Min Jung and Byun Yo Han

Summary: A historical fiction story set in the late Joseon Era and its fall from grace before it was totally invaded by South Korea. It follows a young boy who flees in USA and returns back as a Captain of US Marines. It also follows a young girl who choose to get inside a secret organization.

My review: One of the best Kdrama shows that I have watched!!! Plot, scenery, osts, script, and how the characters were developed were simply amazing!!! My reason why I love it so much was that, it deeply left an impression on me and the ending was just too difficult to forget. The story discussed war, politics, colonialism, invasion, freedom and freedom fighters.

As it was a historical fiction drama, it really did touch real events like the Spanish-American War, Ruso-Japanese War, US attacking Korea, fall of the last king of Korea, and the 20th Century Japanese Invasion of Korea. All those events contributed with reality. It may be painful but that was how it was in the past.

The sacrifices of the main characters are unforgettable and I know that I will remember this series for a very long time.

♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡

Categories:

Categories:

Cinematography: 10/10
Cast: 10/10
Acting Skills: 10/10
Costume and Setting: 9.5
Music: 10/10
Directing: 10/10
Plot: 9/10
Emotional Impact: 10/10
Originality: 9/10

...

Stunning visuals,
Vibrant Cinematography,
Breath-taking and overwhelming cast,
Unforgettable plot,
No plot holes,
Amazing acting skills,
Elegant costumes,
Sophisticated music and ost...
Love of the country was so highlighted that I felt everyone's pain! 😭
Loved all the characters even the villain! 😊
Mixture of a lot of languages like English, Korean, French, and Japanese!
Real history was respected and I also felt close to it as it began with Spanish-American War.
The couples in the story were all so great together.
No cheap fight over the three men who likes Ae-shin but instead, their love for her made them friends.
All of the characters, even the minor characters, have good backgrounds making you feel close to them.
Romance was still there. They didn't even need to kiss for the audience to see how Aeshin and Eugene love each other. ❤

Well, I can keep writing a lot of good things about Mr. Sunshine as it had all the significant elements that I look for in a story!!! I have seen hundreds and it was Mr. Sunshine that took over the top spot in my k-drama list. It was just so extraordinary for me. Thought about it so well about my top ten and yes, Mr. Sunshine has not been defeated yet in my #1 spot in my favorites list!!! The story felt so real to me that I loved the story so much. I know that it will take a huge time for me again to find a story like this series:)

If you ask what story was my standard, Les Miserables was my standard. Mr. Sunshine made me feel the same way I felt after watching Les Miserables and that is why I loved it so much. 😍😘