VIP (Kmovie)

The movie isn't for someone with a weak stomach as the plot was definitely R-18

The movie isn't for someone with a weak stomach as the plot was definitely R-18. The cast was also amazing.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk played a scary, serial killer villain from North Korea here and his performance wowed me. He was deemed as the 'V.I.P'.

Totally, I can understand after watching this why Big Mouth seemed to be so easy for him to portray. Seeing this movie and also, Big Mouth made me want to see him as a gang leader in his next show! I want to see him in a Vincenzo-style but Korean Gang show. He was more intimidating and more convincing, after all.

Also, the cast was full of veteran actors like Yoo Jae Myung, Kim Myung Min, Jo Woo Jin, Jang Dong Gun, and Park Sung Woong.

I've seen Lee Jong Suk get hit and beaten up here. That was hard for an actor to do but he did it and this series made me respect him even if he was playing a villain.

This ept me thinking as if the movie was like an inititiation for Lee Jong Suk as I saw him get beat up so much but he did so well and made me feel scared in his character. His acting and the plot surprised me on what he could do as an actor.

Rating: 10/10