The King and The Clown

Thank you to all of those reading my review book!!! In this chapter, I will be reviewing The King and The Clown! 💕💕💕

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Just finished Lee Joon Gi's 2005 movie. As a thespian myself, I can't help but scream: This movie is an art! While writing, I'm crying because of how beautiful the story was. It's exceptional and anyone who appreciates beauty in films and artistic films like this one will fall for it. The story isn't for everyone because of its deep storyline, though... The story was about jesters but it wasn't all that... It's an art... That's what I can say about it.

When I do recognize art, I see an art. There are a lot of films and tv shows available but very rare that I'll be able to see that a story was created to be a masterpiece. One of the masterpieces that I currently love right now is Lee Joon Gi's The King and The Clown. :)

The show reminded me of Kim Nam Gil's Portait of A Beauty and Lovers Vanished which I consider are both masterpieces. The show also masterfully portrayed Korean Culture, history, and their own stage plays. As a thespian myself, the script and the acting astounded me. It felt like watching a huge painting for me that right now, it left a huge part in me. I literally cried after seeing the last part of the 2 hrs show.

As a fan myself, this was his first major role and I am quite happy he did this. South Korea considers this as a masterpiece and I do, too. :)

#LeeJoonGi #thekingandtheclown