Island Kdrama

Done watching Island!!! What can I say??? I was never disappointed with any show Kim Nam Gil is in!!! The show further heightened the  reasons why he's my #1 favorite actor!!! One of the reasons why I love and adore Kim Nam Gil??? He was the only ...

Done watching Island!!! What can I say??? I was never disappointed with any show Kim Nam Gil is in!!! The show further heightened the  reasons why he's my #1 favorite actor!!! One of the reasons why I love and adore Kim Nam Gil??? He was the only actor who truly could give me goosebumps and make tears fall on my eyes!!!

I was so in awe and I was  thunderstruck after seeing the CGI!!! Also, his acting was really just so amazing, prim, and so well-executed as if I was watching young Anakin Skywalker and Inuyasha inside Van in the ending!!!

Yes, I can't help but compare Island Kdrama as a live action anime rather than a kdrama. 🤣

This is also my first Cha Eun Woo show! It feels like they made him act alongside him so that he could show something he was not yet able to show in his earlier kdramas. With this, Cha Eun Woo was able to tell people that he's ready for more mature and bigger shows! Hoping to see him in a large and collosal historical drama!

With Lee Da Hee? She's now one of my favorite female actresses!!! Seen her first in Luca The Beginning and I Hear Your Voice. She's so beautiful and I love how she shows her emotions. Because of her acting skills in Luca The Beginning, I do think that she was a much better cast than Seo Ye Ji for the role of Won Mi Ho. Her long hair, her beauty, and how she expressed herself were all so artistic!!!

Lastly, I want to praise the CGI EDITING TEAM and setting team. Without them, I won't scream: FATE STAY NIGHT BUDGET. UNLIMITED BUDGET WORKS.

I've only seen those circles before in my favorite animes and to see South Korea do it felt like they strung the heart of a woman who left the anime world but still loves anime!!! Those circles were well executed!!! The demons reminded me of Hellbound and yes, Blue Exorcist with Priest Yohan's sword!!! 😭❤️

Lastly, Gungtan (Sung Joon) also did so well as a 32 years old actor! He didn't make me feel that he and Kim Nam Gil were ten years apart!!! He was totally scary and also, (if I like I villain, I don't hate them), made me feel pity on his character. I felt like he's just also a victim of circumstances.

Island, if you watch the show well, is one of the best stories in fantasy and supernatural genres. Island, compared with Alchemy of Souls are for those people looking for something deeper. Island gave me what AOS lacked- intense action and total fear. Island gave that to me. AOS is a romance fantasy while Island is a tragedy. Well, I do usually love tragedies better. 💖

Thank you, thank you, Island!!! Waiting for you was so worth it and I will forever miss you!!!