10 : The Unexplainable Pleasure

He is kissing me all over my body like he is about to mark my nakedness with his lips. Hindi ko mapigilan ang mapaliyad kapag dumadaan ang labi niya lalo na sa aking pagkababae. Hindi na ako makapagsabi na hindi. Ni hindi ko na maisip na tumanggi sa nangyayari dahil hindi kinakaya ng sistema ko. May kung anong hila sa akin na hindi ko man lang maayawan.

He is lust, he is poison, yet I love the taste of it.

"Leopold, why can't I see you like the other night?"

I asked him but he seem not to answer me. It is impossible to not hear me because he is too near me. We are skin to skin already. I can't see him now just like the first night. After the first kiss, I was able to look at his whole. His face and his body and every move he makes. I was able to see them but now I cannot.

Why?

"Leopold, ah,"

Minutes and minutes of pleading, yet I haven't heard anything from him anymore. Not even the tiniest whisper. He is just pleasuring me harsh and hard, but I love the pain and pleasure it gives me. He knows where and how to touch me. He knows the rhythm of my body that drives me wild.

"Leopold..."

NAPABALIKWAS ako ng bangon. Hingal na hingal at napakasakit ng katawan. It is still warm, my body and my bed. Ramdam na ramdam ko pa rin ang kamay at katawan ni Leopold sa akin. It's just only a split second and now I am here awake.

Kinapa ko ang sarili ko at doon napagtantong hubad na hubad pa rin ako. There's still the sensations and my gasps are uncontrollable. I am too tired. Ihing-ihi na rin ako kaya naman mabilis akong nagtungo sa comfort room at muntik pa nga akong madapa sa pagmamadali. Kinailangan kong kagatin ang pang-ibaba kong labi nang maihi ako dahil sa sobrang sakit. The penetration was too harsh and hard, but I am not complaining. It was so good, it was so unexplainable, that even if I think of saying no again, my body will pleadingly say say. I crave for it again even though I am sure this is really painful.

I heaved a deep sigh and started thinking about what happened. Nakabalik na rin ako sa kama ngunit hindi ko inaasahang may kamay na hahawak sa baba ko kaya naman sobrang kaba ang halos pumatay sa akin.

"What are you, Ariella?"

He is still here?

Napakunot ang noo ko. Am I still on a dream? Hindi ba at gising na ako? Hindi ba ay dapat sa panaginip ko lang siya makikita? That is how an incubus is supposed to appear. That is how he can speak to me like this.

"You..."

"I asked you what you are!" I heard his loud voice. Screaming at me as he grabs my chin so hard. Aksidente kong nakagat ang labi ko dahil roon na alam kong dumugo dahil lasang-lasa ko na iyon ngunit para bang walang pakialam ang lalaking ito. "Are you...a witch?"

I laughed. "Maybe,"

"I am not fucking with you, Ariella - "

"You just did. Hard." I hissed. I cannot control myself again when I grabbed his bulge and touched it so pleasingly. "You loved it, Leopold."

Napakalapit ng napakalabong bulto niya sa akin. Nararamdaman ko ang buong-buo niyang presensya sa loob ng kwarto ko. Ngayong nakatayo na ako at hubad habang hawak niya nang mahigpit sa aking baba, sa pagkalalaki naman niya nakahawak ang kamay ko. It is a fair trade of touches. I don't want to lose. He is still hard. He is huge and is so fucking good.

"Demons like you feed with sleeping women's lust. That is what makes you strong. These lust you get from raping us...that is what makes you demons. They are your survival."

"How did you know that?"

"Knowledge is a power, I suppose. Even the unexplainable have maths to do. Luckily, I am not the first woman in this world to have an intercourse in history with a demon my lust summoned. I am pretty awed by myself. I am confused and interested at the same time. Ganoon ba kalakas ang libog ko? Is my libido out of this world that that even opened a way for you to fuck with me? Am I too pathetic and only my imaginations and desires were too strong because my reality is a trash? Men are trash. They are fucking trash on bed. Not enough to please a blind woman. But you, Leopold, you are the best I ever had. I am not afraid to admit it. You really fuck harder than karma will ever fuck me."

"You are an untamed lioness,"

I chuckled. "Funny that you called me that. Do you know what my name means?"

"A lion of God. That is why I called you a lioness," he hissed. He kissed me harshly again, bit my lower lip until the bleeding worsen. "Courage, majesty, and strength. You are that …Ariella. Your name and your body...but let me remind you that I am not a God."

Matapos niyang sabihin iyon ay muli niya akong hinalikan. Wala siyang pakialam kung nagdurugo na halos ang bunganga ko. The desire I can feel on his lips is still the same. Fiery and strong. But I can never be a kind woman. I bite back and harder. I bit his upper lip in hopes that I will get my revenge but that did not go to plan. He does not seem to give a fuck about it and just continued to kiss me. Matapos iyon, nagawa niyang tanggalin ang pagkakakagat ko sa kaniya at saka ko namalayang ang pagkagat niya sa tainga ko. His tempting whisper is fucking up my system. It is screaming from the pleasure of the pain especially when he started sucking on my breasts again.

"Ah, fuck...Leopold,"

Nanghihina na naman ang tuhod ko. It has not been two minutes since the last time and here I am ready to fuck with him again. What is wrong with me? Why can't I still see him?

He does not let me wear his eyes this time. Only his touches is what I can feel but in my mind, his image is as clear as the first night.

He is the prettiest.