II

"Katsura, don't worry; I talked with Yamamoto about his behavior, and he'll quit with it." "I thank you for that, Tetsuro." I said before biting into my food. "I just still can't believe Yamamoto would do that." I mumbled before finishing. As Kuroo and I helped auntie clean up, I received a notification on my phone.

When I reached over to see who it was, it was a random number. "Um Tetsuro, do you know this number? They texted me 'hey, sorry about what happened earlier.'" I asked, showing him the number. "Oh, that must be Yamamoto." He said before walking to his room.

I texted Yamamoto before I went to my room. I heard a knock on my window. I moved the blinds to see Kenma by the railings. "Don't fall off." I said, jokingly. He chuckled a bit before coming inside. "Has Yamamoto apologized to you?" He asked.

"He did earlier but I have this feeling that something bad is gonna happen." I said, sitting on my bed. I showed him the whole chat before his eyes went wide. "He did not just send you this." Kenma then showed me a picture of Yamamoto flexing his abs and asking me if it would impress ladies.

I took a screenshot and sent it to Kuroo. "What is his big deal? First flirting with me now sending me these?" "He's like that with every girl he runs into. It's like he is some guy who wants girls left, right, and center."

"HE DID WHAT NOW?!" Kuroo yelled, bursting into my room. "Now, what did we say about knocking?" He grabbed my phone and called Yamamoto. "Yo! Why are you sending my cousin your fucking abs?! What did I tell you not to do and yet you still do it!"

Kuroo gave Yamamoto a whole lecture before handing me my phone. "Be careful of him. He always does this." He said before leaving the room.

— — —

Another day of practice as Yamamoto came up to me. "Hey um, I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I didn't know what came over me. You're just... very pretty." Pretty? That was really the case? "It's fine. I get that a lot." People will just look at me and just give me weird looks like they're trying to flirt with me nowadays.

"Kyanma! Move your ass to the left! You can't just move your arms, move your legs!" Kuroo yelled. "Alright, I think it's time for a break." I yelled. After the first round was up.

"You're doing pretty good Kenma but move your legs too; your arms aren't gonna stretch out for you. Or maybe, drop your hips a bit lower." I suggested. He nodded before taking another sip from his bottle. "I'm just too tired for this." He spoke.

"You only have one more round and that'll be it for today."

— — —

17

"I have some news everyone." Kuroo announced. "Today, we're going to have a practice game with Karasuno. We're also gonna be on a training camp for four days." Everyone cheered in excitement before Kuroo walked up to me. "We also have an announcement from Katsura."

"I have talked with Tetsuro about something which I wanna announce. From today, I'll be Nekoma's manager for the boys' volleyball team!" "So, you finally got her to talk to her about the manager shit?" Yamamoto asked, easing up his eyebrows before Kuroo pushed him a bit.

"I should clarify it a bit, Kenma mostly talked me through it. I said no to Tetsuro but then Kenma talked me through. I then realize if I wanna keep myself busy, why don't I keep myself busy with you guys?" Everyone cheered again.

"We're glad to have you on the team, Sonia." Fukunaga said. Guess Dr. Freeze was right. It was a bit after my birthday, but I guess it was all worth it.

As we packed up our bags, Yamamoto walked up to me, tapping my shoulder for my attention. "I just wanna let you know, when we're at the training camp, I snore a bit too loud." I could tell from a guy like him. "Um, okay?" I said a bit awkwardly.

Walking out, I met up with the rest of the team as we took the train to the training camp. Everyone was amazed at how big it was. "And, Kenma and Katsura, you both will be sharing a room." WHAT?! "Huh? How is Kenma always stuck with Sonia and I'm always stuck with Inuoka?" Yamamoto asked.

Why does he always wanna be with me? "Sounds like you have girl problems." Fukunaga mumbled. "HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! YOU WANNA GO?" "Yamamoto. Be grateful who you're partnered up with. Katsura likes to toss and turn in her sleep, and she'll end up on top of you when you wake up."

I slapped Kuroo before he widened his eyes. I stuck my tongue at him before he grabbed his bag and started to chase me out of the training camp. "I'm older and you better don't hit me!" "Since when did I gave a fuck?" "Alright enough you two," Nobuyuki said. "C'mon Kai!" Kuroo whined.

I ran to Nobuyuki and whispered 'thank you' to him. Walking back inside, I walk into my room shared with Kenma to see something I should've never done. "Oh hey." Kenma said. He. Was. Shirtless! "I'm sorry!" I yelled before closing the door. I have never done that to anyone, even Kuroo. This is so fucking embarrassing.

"Why did you apologize? Was there something you saw?" He said, opening the door back again. I shook my head no before he showed a confused look. "While you and Kuroo were doing your thing, I moved in your bags." I thanked him before he went to play his games.

— — —

Everyone had finished dinner as some of the team went to bed. Kenma and I were in the lounge with Kuroo. "Kuroo, the coach needs to talk with you." Nobuyuki said. "Katsura, make sure you get Kenma to go to bed. It's late already."

I nodded my head before going back to 'reading'. Kuroo then walked away with Nobuyuki as I received a text from Kenma.

Kenma:

Thank you.

Katsura:

No problem :)

A few minutes later, he looked a bit frustrated, so I decided to sit next to him. "What game are you playing?" I leaned closer to look at his screen. "Resident Evil Village. Heard of it before?" I nodded my head before he was trying to solve a puzzle.

"Let me see that." I said before he handed me his console. As I played, trying to figure out the puzzle, I finally unlocked a door that led me to another part of the map. "How did you solve it so quickly?" Kenma asked. "It was easy. The other stone was near that other statue."

That was until a elder person walked out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me. I threw the console onto Kenma's lap as he laughed. We then heard Kuroo and Nubuyuki coming as we ran to a small corner. It was tight but we got into it.

"Thank god I got Katsura to get Kenma to bed. If I told him, he would've kept playing his game." Kuroo said, sarcastically. Nubuyuki chuckled before following him. "I think they're gone now." Kenma's voice was even closer than last time. I looked over but thank god I moved back or else our lips would've touched.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Now, let's get to our room before Kuroo hunts us down if we aren't there." I said, chuckling before I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our room.

Kuroo always trusted Kenma if we were always stuck together. He wasn't the type of person to do such a thing to me. Thankfully I wasn't stuck with Yamamoto. As I pulled the blanket over, I grabbed a nearby book and started reading where I left off.

Auntie gave me a book she liked very much so I decided to read it myself. Not to mention I got hooked to it. "What are you reading now?" Kenma asked, looking over before grabbing the page I was on. "Some stupid love book again?" "No. It's called 'After' by Anna Todd. It's kind of a college life book. Auntie gave it to me." I explained.

He nodded in response before grabbing his console; that's when I heard 'game over'. "Totally forgot you were playing a game?" I teased. He let out a 'tch' before playing another round. I grabbed his console and switched it off before Kenma spoke.

"Taking my console now?" "Yes. You need your sleep for practice tomorrow." He looked me dead in the eyes like a cat. "If you won't give me then I'll take it from you." He stated before getting on top of me. As I kept moving the console around, he then held my wrists tight with one hand.

"Keep teasing me or else something bad will happen." He whispered into my ear before grabbing his console. He then got off me and went to his side of the room. Is there a side of Kenma I haven't seen before?!

Word Count: 1549