X

It's been a few weeks and I've been stressing on that letter. The letter had given the information on behalf of my dead parents. The suspect could be someone really close. I was given nothing but my brother inherited everything. In the envelope the letter read something I wish I could unread.

Addressed To: Sonia Residence

To Katsura Sonia

Dear Ms. Katsura Sonia,

My name is Detective Ann and I'm helping out with the investigation on your parents.

As from what we know, we might know the relative might be either a sibling or cousin.

If there is any important information that needs to be shared, please contact me with the email address below.

*****@***.com

Thank you,

Detective Ann Jolene

I grabbed my phone and emailed the detective for a meetup at the coffee shop where me and Kenma went. "Is everything okay auntie?" Sakumo asked, sitting next to me. I nodded before laying my head on his shoulder. "Why does everything go downhill for me?" "It doesn't! You never wanted them to be killed. You met Kozume and your life looked as happy as ever. I never saw you that happy but even when mother and father do argue for the simplest things, I still loved them."

"Are you sure about that? You're still lucky to have your parents while I'm here, living with my auntie and your uncle Kuroo and after high school, I got a job and got into University just for a bit of money till I had my internship." I looked at the clock to see it was almost 2:30, the time I had to leave to reach Detective Ann at the coffee shop. I grabbed my keys and papers Sakumo had on my desk and ran out of the house. I started the engine before honking at Sakumo and drove off.

I got to the coffee shop to surprisingly see Kuroo there. I was a few minutes early to the meeting but I did have time to talk with my cousin. "Tetsuro! What's up?" Kuroo turned around and showed me the brightest smile. "Katsura! I missed you!" He ran up to me and lifted me into the biggest hug. "I miss you too. How's the girlfriend?" I asked, with a wink. "No girlfriend as yet. I'm still settling into my new place." New place? "Wait, you moved out of that condo?! I should have bought it from you!"

"No no, the landlords had to give up the whole building to Kenma. Well, not really like that. Kenma just bought it from them. It's gonna be a business." I nodded before someone spoke from behind. "Katsura Sonia?" I turned around to see the detective. "I'm Detective Ann Jolene, can we talk this further inside?" I nodded again before waving to Kuroo. Sitting down at a table, Detective Ann sat opposite me.

"I have called you for a meeting here for some unknown information. When I got your letter, I started to think of the possibilities of who would be the suspect. The only person I could think of was my brother. Kaiden Sonia." She wrote his name down before I continued. "I was only nine years old when I was just doing homework and overheard my parents talking about changing their wills. Before, they had only Kaiden on the will but just added me onto the will."

"So you're saying, you think your brother could be the suspect because of a will?" "Not only that Detective Ann, it was over insurance money, saving money, all valuables that could be collected or selled. When they were dead, I never got a single thing. Kaiden inherited every single thing that was on that will. I was a kid so I thought it was just nothing and Kaiden would keep everything for me but I was wrong. He sold valuable items and used it to buy alcohol. Even turning against his own wife and child!" I explained.