VIII

Walking in the park, I was a bit nervous. We found a nearby bench as we sat down. I found out Kenma kinda goes to his classes but feels like dropping out. He started streaming, hoping it would get him somewhere but eventually, it all turned out well. He even started his own company when he started streaming. Everyone wanted to become an employee.

"So you just play games?" He nodded. "He doesn't only game auntie, he also talks and does collaborations with other celebrities!" Sakumo exclaimed. I smiled, not knowing what to do. As I stood up, I suddenly tripped on something only to know it was Sakumo's foot. I felt arms pulling me to their lap, just to see Kenma. "You two should definitely hook up." Sakumo got up and walked away. It was just me and Kenma. "We should get him before he gets lost." I said but he pulled me back. "Can't I just get a hug?" "You already got a hug from me. He could get lost; he's only 17 now." He finally gave up as he let me go.

We then started looking for Sakumo who was already in the car. "Had your make out session? That was quick." Flustered? Yes! "Someone's flustered." Kenma teased. "Oh really? Kyanma?" I teased back. "Don't call me that." "Why? Isn't it cute? Thanks to Kuroo and Yamamoto, I started calling you that." "Uncle Kuroo gave him that name?" I nodded before getting into the passenger seat.

— — —

"Thank you for the ride—" "Call me Kozume for now." "Thank you for the ride Kozume!" He showed a half smile before Sakumo went inside. "We should meet up again. It was nice." "I agree. It was fun. This Friday, dinner at my place?" "I'd love that. I'll let you know if anything comes up." He came a bit closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Text me when you get home." He showed a thumbs up while getting into his vehicle. Going inside, Hana and auntie were showing me smirks. "Planning a date with Kodzuken?" "Hana, I've known him since I was 10." "Oh... but you guys are still going on a date-" "Hana!" "Sorry!"

"It's just a dinner at his place. Just me." "If you both are planning to have sex, use a condom." "Auntie! That's making it worse! And no, there will be no sex. Not after marriage; you know I made that promise to everyone!" They both laughed before I rolled my eyes. Before I spoke again, they both interrupted me. "Before you ask, Sakumo is in the shower. He opened his gifts and got two of the same gaming headsets he wanted." What? How? I only got Sakumo one. "Let me guess, Kuroo or Kenma." "Who's Kenma— oh! I keep forgetting." Hana again spoke before I chuckled.

After a little chat, auntie and Hana left as I washed up. I then received a text from Kenma saying he was home. I sent him a thumbs up before Sakumo knocked on the door. "Auntie, are you okay? How's Kozume?" "He's fine. Your mom told me you got two of the gaming headset. Who got you the second one?" "Oh Kozume did." Kenma did? I nodded my head before he walked up and gave me a hug. "Thank you for the headset though. I'll keep it; no need to return it."

I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "You're welcome. I always want to see you happy." He let go and went to his room. I decided to scroll through my phone to see an email for some random photoshoot with... Kodzuken?! How?! There was a number and an email so I decided to reach out. Surprisingly, it was on August 27th, on a Saturday; at least it was a day when I'm off from work. As soon as I sent the email, I got a call from my co-worker.

"Hey Sonia! You wanna go Karaoke night tomorrow? It starts at 8pm." Danielle asked. "Sorry, I have a lunch meeting with one of my friends. They need me for a couple hours. I wish I could come with you guys but probably next time?" I came up with an excuse. "Oh no worries! We can definitely go alone with Maria. She also couldn't come. I thought I could invite you since everyone else invited a friend." Oh I feel bad...

"I thank you for your understanding. Talk to you on Monday." "Have a good night!" I hung up the phone and placed it on my nightstand. I don't want to go in the first place; but at the same time, I've known them and should go with them to events. It would at least be fun for them and me. That's when I heard my phone go off. It was an email from the photoshoot company.

From: Photograph Shoots. Co

To: Katsura Sonia

Dear Ms. Katsura Sonia,

For your application on making an appointment with Kodzuken, it has been accepted.

Please come by to **** Gravity Dr on August 27th at 2:45pm. This photoshoot would possibly take an average of 2-3 hours.

To clarify, please come by the address 10 minutes before your appointment.

We appreciate you joining us for this photoshoot. If there is any problem, immediately reply to this email.

Thank you,

Sara from Photograph Shoots. Co

I just sent this ten minutes ago, did they get in contact with Kenma? Hopefully it doesn't be too weird when I get there.

Word Count: 921