XII

I still felt embarrassed after putting on that stupid outfit. There's no way in hell I'll be wearing that again. Once I went downstairs, I saw Kenma on the phone with someone and Sakumo on the couch, watching a show. That's when I got a call on my phone. An unknown number. I answered it to hear yelling on the other end. "KATSURA YOU DIDN'T CALL ME BACK!" Yamamoto yelled. "Oh sorry, I just got caught up with some stuff since I came back home." I said. "Did you get home safely? Did you tell Kenma?" "Actually I didn't because we were caught up in some stuff earlier." We talked for a bit before we both ended the call.

"Who was that?" Kenma asked. "Oh it was Yamamoto. He actually saved my ass earlier. Someone put money on my windshield and then someone else snatched it off when I went and got coffee!" He stayed silent. That's when I got a call from... Kuroo. I answered it and again, I heard yelling. "KATSURA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU DO WITH KENMA?! HUH?" He yelled. "It was a prank! You really think we did something?" I asked. "YEAH! I THOUGHT Y'ALL HAD SEX!" My eyes widened. "No we didn't, what the fuck do you mean?" "SO WHY WERE YOU WEARING THE FUCKING OUTFIT?" "Tetsuro. Kenma gave me the outfit and told me to wear it."

The line went silent for a few seconds. "Give the phone to Kenma. Now." He demanded. I gave the phone to him as Kuroo was calm as ever. "WHAT THE FUCK KUROO!" Kenma yelled. "Kyanma, listen to me. Katsura wasn't supposed to wear that. You were!" "W-why would I want to wear that?" "I don't know... But I know for one fact it'll make her flustered! She read too many mangas with those types of outfits inside."

"Tetsuro. THAT WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNG ROOSTER ASS!" I yelled. "Anyway, I just wanted to call and confirm the outfit was for Kenma and NOT FOR YOU KATSURA!" "FUCK YOU, I LOOKED GOOD IN IT!" I looked over to see Sakumo, looking at us confused. "Yeah I think I'm just gonna go upstairs and let you guys sort your stuff out." He said, slowly walking upstairs and running into his room. "Anyway, we need to go now bye, Tetsuro!" I said before hanging up. I sighed and sat down next to Kenma. "That's what he really called you for?" He asked as I nodded.

— — —

After the whole situation at the airports, we finally made it to Brazil. From what I know, Kenma was sponsoring Hinata. There was an upcoming game with some new people I haven't met. It was fun but Kenma looked like he was tired as hell. We ended the stream as me and Kuroo helped him up. Once we made it to our hotel room, he passed out on the bed.

Sakumo and Kuroo hanged out for a bit before going back to their shared room. "Take care and don't do something I'll do after marriage!" Kuroo said. I shooed them out of the room before taking a quick shower. After getting some comfy clothes on, Kenma was awake and on his phone. "So, how many views did you get on the stream?" I asked as I sat down next to him. "First, it's 'we'. You were in the stream too. Second, probably over five million views." I nodded my head as he put his head into my lap.

"I'm too tired to do anything." He whined. "Well Tetsuro was making fun of you earlier when he was here." "He and Sakumo were here? Why didn't you wake me?" He asked. "Once you were on the bed, you fell asleep. You needed your rest anyway. They came a few minutes later." He nodded his head before getting up to take a shower. I then got a text from an unknown number saying it was... detective Ann?

Unknown Number:

Hello, Katsura Sonia. It's Detective Ann Jolene. I heard you were in Brazil for a trip. Once you are back, please make a trip to the station. I have some news to tell you. Safe travels.

Katsura:

Hello, Detective Ann. Thank you for telling me this. I'll make sure to stop by the station when I get back.

"Everything okay?" Kenma asked. I nodded before looking down at his body. He was shirtless! "P-put a shirt on!" I turned my face away, flustered before I heard him chuckle. He came more closer, on top of me and kissed my cheek. "What was that, pudding?" He asked, calling me his favorite nickname. He turned my face to make eye contact as he suddenly kissed me. It was a passionate kiss but a bit rough. Of course, I kissed back to feel his arms around me.