Unseeable Wounds.

I do not own Ninja turtles.

Mikey pov:
I climbed out of my bed, grabbing my orange bandana lazily, still half asleep. I knew I had to make breakfast, but i couldn't push myself farther. I was exhausted, we had done extra, double, triple training last night because Leo thought we were getting "lazy" !

I shook myself awake, and started towards my door. I walked over my mess of a room, and turned the knob. I was on my way to the kitchen to make some toast. I had gotten to the kitchen, took out the bread, threw it in the toaster and boom! Toast. I buttered it up and made a few more. I already had started the coffee maker, and then Leo walked in. "Hey dude." I greeted him, but no answer. I didn't really mind, but at the same time it tugged my heart. A few moments later, Raph and Donnie walk in. "Goodmorning." I said, cheerfully. I knew I was lying to myself, I wasn't very happy. But still, no answer. I was used to it, but still it made my heart ache. They're probably just tired, like I am. But it wouldn't kill then to be nice, yknow?

After that, we started for morning patrol. It when on as normal, but of course I had some "mistakes" That just had to be pointed out.
"Mikey watch it!"
"Mikey be quiet!"
"Mikey stay still!"
After awhile of being tormented by my brothers, I had felt completely broken like everyday. I know, I'm being dramatic. But still, it hurts to be yelled at and insulted by the people you look up to...a few twenty minutes later, we head back to the lair because we have finished patrolling the the city. As we're walking back, I can hear Raph complaining to Leo and Donnie like I can't hear him. "Mikey needs to learn how to concentrate, he's gonna get us hurt!"  I was sad, but also nerved. How can Raph just speak right behind my back? Literally! It's like he thinks I'm to"stupid" to know! I have a brain to, I know what your saying...and I'm sick of it.

We got back to the lair, and the first thing I do is completely ignore my brothers rudeness and start towards the kitchen, like always. I opened the fridge, the door to the home of my icecream friend! Ice cream kitty! I call her kitty for short though. "Hey kitty kitty mama!" I say as I scratch her chin. "Meow!" Kitty purred. I spent a few minutes playing cards with kitty, her cheating the whole time. This was my medicine, for my unseeable wounds, like Leatherhead says. I was just minding my own business, when I hear Donnie go "yeah, Mikey is pretty stupid, he doesn't even know how to count to 10" I heard April giggle at this. I couldn't believe my ears, they just talk behind my back like that? Again? I'm over here! I can hear you...don't act like I'm deaf! Kitty hissed, she heard to. I was grateful that kitty was standing up for me, in a way. But I was still sad. And sick of it— how can they just do this? They say it almost right in my face too!

I honestly was sick of it. Not gonna lie, I just straight up didn't make dinner and locked myself in my room. I was frustrated at my brothers, and April, how could she laugh at me being made fun of? I thought we were friends! I heard a knocking at my door, "Mikey?! Get yo ur shell out here and make dinner, ya bonehead!" I growled at my brothers tone. I didn't have to do anything for someone this disrespectful! "No way! Go microwave some pizza and shove it up your shell for all I care!" I yowled back, not caring of what he will do to me during training. He could beat me to a pulp if it made him feel better, which it did. "What?!" Raph screeched, in disbelief. "I said I what I said and I meant what I said!" I replied. I heard a bang on my door, he was angry at me. But I didn't plan on leaving, not one bit did I wanna see my brothers faces. It sickened me. But at the same time, I did want out. I felt like I was trapped. I realized, no one wants me. Everyone wants me...gone.
"Mikey's always messing up!"
"Shut up, Mikey!"
"Idiot!"
"No one cares"
"Mikey, you need to focus"
"He's just a screw up"
"Freak"
"Just leave."
Those were daily words I have heard. It was hurting, I was aching, I wanted out. I wanted to leave. I'm...I'm sick of it.