Chapter Eighteen

Bridget's nerves were all over the place and she couldn't take it anymore. She need to see Liam even thought it was only a week since she saw him. As Bridget, Perrie, Eleanor went down the elevator, Bridget felt her heart beating a million miles an hour. The boys finally saw their girls and smiles played on all their faces. Bridget looked and Liam and finally just gave in. She didn't care about the fans or the paparazzi anymore. They both ran up to each other and she jumped into Liam's arms and wrapped her leg around his waist.

"God, I missed you so much." Liam said not caring if anybody else heard him.

"I missed you too." Bridget replied and kissed his neck. But Liam had other ideas. He put Bridget back on her feet and kissed her in front of everyone as camera flashes went off not bothering the two one bit.

----------------------

On the ride back, none of them say anything but Bridget couldn't stop smiling. Liam had his arm around Bridget's shoulder while she had her arm around his waist. Her head rested on his shoulder as his other hand rubbed the top of her hand. They were finally spending time together. Paul finally got them to the hotel where they went into their separate rooms. Bridget tossed her bag on the floor and smiled when she saw pictures of her and Liam on the table. She then felt Liam hug her from behind, his hands slid under her shirt and rubbed her bare stomach.

"That already?" Bridget asked knowing exactly what he wanted when he started to kiss her neck.

"I didn't want to seem desperate." Liam replied and licked her neck, making Bridget squirm.

"You didn't seem desperate." Bridget grinned and turned around to face him. Wasting no time, Liam cupped her face and kissed her. Bridget wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and sat on the bed with her in his lap. They broke apart long enough for Liam to pull his shirt over his head exposing his abs which were very impressive. "You've been working out, I see."

"Anything to impress you, babe." Before Bridget had a chance to respond, Liam spun them around and gently tossed Bridget on the bed. He crawled over her and hovered above her. A moan escaped her mouth as he placed kiss down her jaw bone to her neck. Before they knew it, both were naked and spent all afternoon in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and Bridget layed in bed facing each other, their noses were inches apart as she snuggled into his chest. She felt him rubbing circles in her bed which made her smile because she didn't want to move. Bridget was happy where she was as she layed there with her eyes closed but she knew Liam was awake.

"I'm glad you're here." Liam mumbled as he continued to run his fingers in circles.

"Me too, I was so lonely without you." Bridget replied as she opened her eyes.

"The lads and I were thinking of going to the beach. Come with me." Bridget smirked and lifted her head to look at him.

"I'd love to go to the beach with you. There's no way you're getting rid of me now." Liam chuckled and kissed her forehead. He kicked off the blanket and looked around for his clothes. The room was cold which made him quickly slip his swim trunks on and the clothes on over it. Bridget took a little because she put on a sexy two piece.

"Why do you do that to me?" Liam asked as she came out and slipped her jean shorts on.

"You'll just have to get over it, Mr. Payne."

"You're teasing me."

"Get over it, Payne. You wanted to go to the beach." Liam chuckled and grabbed our towels.

---------------------

Paul and Preston drove them all to the beach and of course they had to watch them because of the fans. They went to a part of the beach where it wasn't crowded just yet which they were thankful for."