Chapter Seven

Bridget swayed back and forth to the music backstage. This was the boys' last concert and finally, they were going back home after a long week. Bridget was going to miss the states but she wanted to go home. Perrie and Eleanor had already flown back so she was the only girl. As they boys finally came backstage, Bridget gave them their water bottles.

"Thanks, gorgeous." Liam said and kissed Bridget's cheek. They walked into the dressing room and Bridget plopped down next to Liam.

"You guys were really good." She said moving her finger in circles on Liam's hand.

"I'm so exhausted." Louis mumbled letting out a yawn.

"Well, we're going home soon so everything will be good." Liam said leaning his head on Bridget's shoulder. They both were ready to go home because they miss it already and they really wanted to go back.

~~~~~~~~~

The plane ride felt like forever. After the plane landed, the group said their goodbyes to the others. Bridget was happier to see the dogs than anything else.

"Thanks Paul." Liam said as they got out of the car. Paul nodded and the two walked up to their flat. The minute Liam and Bridget walked into the flat, they were greeted by Lady and Loki were very happy to see them. After Liam and Danielle broke up, he took on Loki since he got Loki before they were together. When Bridget moved in with Liam, he gave her Lady as a present.

"There's my big girl." Bridget said squatting down and greeted her. Loki went from Bridget to Liam as he jumped up to him.

"It's good to be home." Liam said as he picked Loki up and rubbed his head.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Right now, I really wanna get some sleep, so I'm gonna do that."

"Goodnight babe." Liam kissed Bridget's cheek and went into the bedroom followed by Loki. She sighed and sat down to the Vampire Diaries which she found herself hooked into. After making herself a bowl of popcorn, she found herself finishing two episodes of it already. She didn't know why she liked this show because she found it lame. A vampire falling in love with a human. Bridget walked over to the bedroom and opened the door checking on Liam. He was passed out with Loki snuggled into his side.

"Sleep tight, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was a great dinner, Karen." Bridget said as they finished up our dinner.

"Yeah, it was really good mum." Liam chimed in as they walked out to the cars.

"I'm glad you guys liked it." Karen replied as she hugged Liam and then Bridget. "Make sure you come visit more often."

"We will." Liam and Bridget into the car but weren't ready to go home yet.

"Liam, let's get the boys and Perrie and Eleanor together and go to the pub." Liam spoke up with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan." Liam replied and Bridget out her phone. She sent a text to the boys, Perrie, and Eleanor about going to the pub. Everybody joined up at the pub and sat at their normal booth right next to the pool table.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" Harry asked as Bridget two balls into one hole. She looked at Liam and smiled.

"Nope, I can beat you boys at anything." Bridget replied making Liam chuckle and take his turn.

"I can't do anything good." Niall chimed in as plopped down on the chair.

"Don't worry Niall, you'll find something you're good at." Bridget said comforting him with a pat on the back. Liam watched as Bridget went in for her turn. He wondered how he got lucky enough for Bridget to like someone like him. She was beautiful and could have any guy that she wanted and she chose him. Liam knew he should've started dating her sooner.