Chapter Six

Since the boys had another concert during the day, Bridget decided she would surprise her Uncle Dan and Aunt Molly who both live in California. Perrie and Eleanor decided to tag along so they had Paul drive them to the house.

"How long has it been since you've seen them?" Eleanor asked as the car moved down the street.

"About six years, my grams flew down with when I was 14 so I could see them." Bridget replied thinking of her mum for a bit. "It's hard to see family when they in the US."

"Is more of your family in London?" Perrie asked as she looked up from her phone.

"For the most part. Some are in Doncaster but the rest are in Wolverhampton."

"You've got us." Eleanor spoke up making Bridget smile.

"I know. I just would like to be able to see my family more is all." Paul finally pulled up the house and told Bridget to text him when she was done. Dan and Molly had no idea Bridget was coming and they were very much surprised when they answered the door to see their niece now much older than the last time.

"Bridgie, my goodness it's been too long." Molly squealed as she hugged Bridget.

"I know, I felt like I should surprise you two." Bridget replied as she hugged Molly. "Aunt Molly, Uncle Dan, this is Eleanor and Perrie, two of my best friends."

"Nice to meet you." Dan spoke up as they shook hands.

"Like wise." Perrie replied with a smile.

--------------------

They spent quite a while with Dan and Molly. This was something Bridget missed. They talked about everything was going on with Bridget and Molly, since Maggie was her sister, felt bad for Bridget and everything she was going through. When they were done, Bridget sent a quick I love you to Liam and Paul picked them up.

"So, what else do we think the boys have planned?" Eleanor asked as Paul drove them back to the hotel.

"I hope no more surprises." Bridget replied as she let out a yawn. "I hate surprises."

"I can assure you that there are no more supplies." Paul chimed in.

"Why do you hate surprises, Bridget?" Perrie asked looking over at her.

"I dunno, I guess I just hate being surprises. I honestly don't know." As they got back to the hotel, Bridget walked in to find Liam typing on his laptop and she plopped down next to him.

"Whatcha doin, sexy?" Bridget asked looking over his shoulder.

"Talking to my mum. When we get back, you, me, and my mum are going for dinner." Liam replied close his lap top and he leaned his head on her.

"What's going on, Payne?"

"Nothing. I'm just exhausted. We have another concert in two days so we have to get up early in the morning to get everything on the tour bus."

"How do you last?"

"On tours? I don't know. I guess I think of you and it gets me through the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1:00 the next morning)

"Babe, you gotta get up." Liam said as he gently nudged Bridget.

"Five more minutes." Bridget whined as she rolled on her side.

"Nope. We gotta pack up." Liam tiredly put his clothes on as Bridget finally woke up. She slipped her clothes on and they began to pack up their suitcases so they could hurriedly get out. They found the other lads, Eleanor, and Perrie standing out in the all hallway. Niall was standing against the wall falling asleep and Bridget sat on the floor so she wouldn't fall.